The wedding day

Today, was the day I would marry the love of my life, Tobias Cavanaugh, I was so happy, I couldn't believe we were getting married today, after 4 years of being a couple he proposed to me.
It was like a dream came true, this was what I wanted and now I have it.
I was getting ready with my beautiful white dress when my mom came in. I turned around and looked at her.

"Hey mom" i said smiling and looking at her.

"Hey sweetie, you look beautiful" she said smiling.

"Thanks mom" I answered back smiling more.

She walked to me and then she hugged me, I hugged her back smiling.

"Thanks for everything mom, I love you" i told her while hugging her.

"Don't thank me Spence, I'll always be there for you no matter what, until the day I die" she looked at me smiling.

"I haven't finished getting ready yet, can you help me go a bit faster?" I asked.

"Of course baby girl" she said.

Veronica started helping me with the dress and with the veil. I smiled while looking at the window thinking about how Toby would look standing at the altar in front of all my family and friends.

"Did you finish mom?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah! You're ready to go in" she smiled.

"Okay, wish me luck mom" I said smiling.

"Good luck baby, I know you'll do it awesome" she hugged me tight.

I hugged her back tight for a little and then I pulled back so I could face her. "Goodbye mom" I said and turned around.

I walked to the altar and I saw him standing up looking hot as always, I walked to him and hold his hand.

"Do you Toby take Spencer as your lawfully wedded wife, For better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" Ted said looking at him.

Toby looked at me and smiled. "I do" then he slipped the ring on my finger smiling even more.

"Do you Spencer take Toby as your lawfully wedded husband, For better or for worse, for rich or for poor, in sickness and in health, for as long as you both shall live?" Ted said looking at me.

"I do" I smiled and slipped the ring on Toby's finger.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Ted said looking at both of us and then at my family and friends.

Everyone stood up clapping and we both kissed smiling. "I love you so much!" I said almost crying of happiness.

"I love you more Spence" He looked at me and smiled.

After the wedding, everyone went home, but everyone went to my house, and I didn't know why. Toby covered my eyes with his hands gently.

"Toby! What are you doing?" I asked curiously.

"Do you trust in me?" He asked.

"I do" I said.

"Then don't worry, if you're scared just tell me okay?" He said.

"Okay" I said smiling.

He took me inside and I didn't know what was he doing, I just trusted him.
He uncovered my eyes and the whole house was dark. He turned the lights up and everyone jumped from their hidden places and shouted
"SURPRISE!"

I put my hands on my mouth and looked at him, I was really surprised. I hugged him and then I kisses him holding his waist crying of happiness.

"I love you so much! You're the best husband ever Cavanaugh! I smiled with tears rolling down my cheeks of happiness.

He wiped my tears away and then kissed my forehead.

Hours passed and we were all dancing. My friends were there with me as always since the beginning. I was happier than never before. I couldn't believe I married the love of my life. Tobias Cavanaugh was now my husband and I was the happiest woman ever.