And we danced

Today it was a really special day for me, why? Because it was prom day, prom day was really special and one of the most amazing parties that exist in the world. I was staying at Aria's house and there we were going to get ready.
It was 5 p.m. and the prom was at 8 p.m., that meant that we had only 3 hours to get done before going to prom.

"Which one should I wear? This one? Or this one?" I showed Aria two dresses.

"None of them, ew, is that your mother's" she asked.

"Hmm noo..maybe.." I said

Aria sighed and stood up, she walked to her wardrobe and took out one beautiful blue dress.

"Here, put it on" she said as she gave me the dress.

"Woah thanks i love it" I said while grabbing it.

"I'll be right back" I said and walked into the bathroom, then I took off my clothes and put on the dress Aria gave me some minutes ago.

After I got dressed, I walked out the bathroom and showed Aria how the dress looked on my body. She looked at me and smiled brightly.

"It looks perfect on you, Spence" she said smiling.

"Thanks!" I said smiling back at her.

Now it was Aria's time to get dressed up and then we could go to prom at Rosewood's High School aka our high school.

Aria immediately stood up holding the dress and ran into the bathroom and took off her clothes and put on her white dress.
Some minutes later she walked out of the bathroom and then we walked out Aria's house.
It was now 7:30 p.m. and we were already outside Aria's house so we got in her car and she started driving not so fast but not so slow because there were still 30 minutes left.

At 8 p.m.
We arrived to Rosewood's High School, most of the people were already inside so I texted the girls and told them that we would meet inside the ballroom.

"So I just texted Hanna and I told them to meet us here" I said looking around trying to find the girls.

"Okay!" Aria said smiling.

"There's Hanna, Alison and Emily!" I told Aria and then put my arm up so the girls could see me.

When the girls saw me, they all walked to Aria and me. We hugged and we danced together.
Suddenly, a guy comed to me and asked me something.

"Hey, wanna dance?" He said.

I looked at him shocked as he was the hottest guy ever and the popular guy at school. "Sure" i said smiling.

"I'll see you later girls" I said and hold his hand.
He hold my hand back and took me to an empty part of the ballroom so we could dance.

Once we started dancing, I looked at him smiling. It was like a dream came true.
I wanted to know his name so I just asked him.

"What's your name?" I said looking at him.

"Toby. Toby Cavanaugh" he said smiling and then he hold me by the waist.

"Spencer. Spencer Hastings" I said smiling.

Finally, after asking him his name, I knew he was the right guy for me, and we danced all night together.

Hope you guys are liking the one shots so far! If you see a grammar mistake please comment it on the comments section I would really appreciate it :) anyways enjoy this one shots and the rest!! -Mica 💓