Chapter 12

*Christina's P.O.V*

"Christina, were going on a date tonight so go get ready!". Niall said with a smirk, smacking my bum.

I could feel my cheeks going red so I nodded with excitment and ran up the stairs while niall was laughing at me.

As soon as I walked into Nialls room I ran into Harry.

"Ouch Harry, That really hurt!". I said talking like that charlie kid on youtube.

Harry giggled, but went to being full on serious.

"Christina, can I talk to you about something?".

I nodded and we went to sit on Nialls bed.

"Okay, it's about Brook. I think I might like her, and I think I might be jealous of Lou. I dont know what's happening to me!".  Harry almost screamed the last words. He looked like he was about to cry, but was trying to man up.

I honestly did'nt even know what to say. I cant believe that Harry was falling for Brook, I already know that Brook loves Louis.

"Harry, maybe you just.. I think you should talk to her about it.".

"Talk to Brook? .. about this?".

I nodded my head and he smiled gently.

He stood up and walked out of the room. But before he left he whispered thank you.

This is going to make total drama with everybody.

Then I remembered I had my date with Niall!

I decided to put my hair up in a high pony tail, and wear my blue jean short shorts with a simple yellow t-shirt.

It was simple, yet I thought I looked really pretty.

I walked down the stairs and Niall took my arm.

"You look beautiful... as always." Niall said dazed.

He shook his head and made a funny face.

"BYE BYE BOOOYS!". Niall yelled as we walked outside.

I cant wait to see what he has planned!

*Christina's P.O.V*

I woke up to someone laughing. It sounded like Christina.. but it might have been just my mind playing tricks on me.

Then there was a flash.

Was someone taking pictures?

I opened my eyes and saw that I was on the floor.

Classy Brook.

I got up and sat on the couch. Louis was sleeping beside me.

I stared at him thinking of how gorgeouse he was. Even when he was sleeping.

He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me.

"Good morning beautiful".

"Good morning handsome".

He gave me so many butterflies it was crazy.

"Ill be right back." He sad walking into the kitchen. I nodded and turned the t.v on.

My favorite show criminal minds was on! Score!

Louis came back and wrapped his arms around my waist. He picked me up and I threw my legs around his waist.

He carried me up the stairs.

I felt like such a little kid.

He set me on his bed and lightly kissed me.

"I'm going for a shower love, you can get ready in here. .. You could also come join me in the shower?". He said winking.

I couldnt resist.

I jumped on him pushin him into the bathroom.

We both fell on the floor laughing hysterically.

When we finished laughing Lou pulled my hair out of my face.

"Christina, I like you .. alot. I might even love you. Well I do love you, and I cant see you with any other guy without feeling jealouse or over protective.... anyways.. what I'm trying to say... is...".

I looked at him wide eyed smiling and blushing.

"Will you be my girlfriend?".

He said nervously svratching the back of his head.

I smiled uncontrolably "Yes! Yes Louis of course I will!".

He picked me up and swung me around. I was giggling so much. I'm so happy right now.

Nothing could change the way I felt about Lou. Not nothing not no one.

He gently kissed my lips. Fireworks spread across my body making me shiver.

This is the happiest moment of my life.