Chapter 14

Hey guys! I got a new computer and I cant figure out to change some of the text settings.. So for when there are supposed to be quotations ill be putting it in bold... once i figure out how to change the settings ill go back and edit! Sorry for any confusion!!

Courtney

2 years later

*Louis P.O.V*

Today was Brooks 20th birthday. And I think I am going to propose. I bought her a really nice ring the other day... I hope she likes it. I hope she says yes!

I love her so much..

I have no idea when Nialls going to ask Christina to marry her yet... like I mean they havent even done the dirty for carrots sake!

Brook and I did I dont know how many times.... and every time was so... magical and romantic... it just felt right. I cant wait to marry her.

See her in her white flowy dress walking down the aisle.

Her hair and makeup done to perfection.

Tonight I will take her to a fancy resturant and... order a plate of pickles ... and put the ring on a pickle.. if it fits . Haha

I kept thinking to myself as Brook came up to me with her gorgeuse smile. I swear when ever she smiled she light the room. Everyone would turn to look at her, she could make any one happy.

Hey sexy! Brook winked at me.

Hey beautiful. I said grabbing her by her waist. I cant believe I got so lucky in dating her. Its been two years now. It feels like just yesterday when  I met her at the door.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO YOUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BROOOOOOOOOK! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOO YOU!! I sang to her.

Brook blushed madly and smiled at me.

Yes, she still blushes.. even after two years. Shes so cute.

Awwww Boo Bear. She grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

I kissed her gently but passionatly. Then it started to get a little more intense.

I pulled away and winked at her.

Maybe a little later love, theres still people here. i winked at her.

She blushed again and looked at her feet.

Fineeee. She pretended to pout.

Im takin ya out tonight so wear something pretty my love, I winked at her again.

Tonight is going to be everything, and I want Brook to know how much I love her. I want to marry her.

*Brooks P.O.V*

Im takin ya out tonight so wear something pretty my love

Lou winked at me andI nodded casually.. trying not to show how excited I was.

OMG what was I going to wear!!! like..... HOLY CABBAGE ROLL.

This means one thing.

CHRISTINA! GET YOUR LITTLE ARSE IN HERE WERE GOING SHOOOOOPING!

Christina ran up the stairs clapping her hands like a retarded seal.

YAAAAAAY! She flabbergastered.

Happy birthday by the way! She pulled me into a tight hug. I thanked her and we grabbed our purses and headed off to the mall.

We walked into the first fancy store we found, Christina took off searching for a dress for me while I just looked at a few things.