Chapter 13 "The Video"

When Monday rolled around I was happy to get away from my mom and go see other people. I got up and got dressed. I put on a pale orange sundress and sandals. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and had some hairs frame my face. After I did my makeup and ate breakfast I was in the car on my way to school.

Once I got there I saw David and he looked so shocked to see me.

"What? I thought you would skip."

"What?"

"Didn't you see?"

"No..."

"Look at Instagram now"

"Calm down." As I pulled out my phone I saw that there was a video that I was tagged in. I watched it and it was a changed voice saying

Sophie, you may know her as a new girl with an attitude but there is so much more. Her dad abused her and her mom cheated, now her slut mom is dating the principal and hooks up with people every day. If her moms a slut and her dad hits, what is she gonna do? Watch out she does bite.

Once the video stopped I ran for the bathroom. When I got in it was Brittany and her little group.

"Hey! Did you see the video, last time I checked it got a thousand hits." Said Brittany chuckling

"Shut up slut, I don't care."

"Then why are you crying?" She said walking out laughing

Once her friends walked out I heard movement from one of the stalls and saw a drop of blood.

"Um, hello?"

"Sophie?!" It was Autumn, as she walked out I was that she was cutting again. She had a pair of scissors and there were cuts around her ankle.

"What are you doing?"

"Didn't you see?"

"What?"

"They made a video of me too, saying that I slept with my rehab counseler and he got me out of the facility faster."

"I am so sorry."

"It's ok."

Once the warning bell rang we both knew it was to late to call our parents to get us because they were at work. So Autumn and I continued on and tried not to cry, I tried not to slap Brittany across the face.