Ash X CC X Jinxx- We're learning

Hey hey guys! @BVB_CC_2002 wanted this one!!

As always, I hope you guys enjoy this!

I'll reopen prompts soon I promise!

Anyway, let's get into the story.

Ashley- 1-3 year old headspace

Jinxx- Soon to be Mama

CC- Soon to be Daddy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Ashley's P.O.V**

   I stare at my feet, anxiety coursing through me. I couldn't even look at CC and Jinxx who were standing there, arms crossed and studying me. I was wearing a diaper and one of CC's big hoodies. My pacifier was clenched tightly in my hand and my stuffed kitty was pulled tightly against my chest.

   "Okay, why don't we all calm down." I look up to see Jinxx trying to be peacemaker again. He always was whenever there were arguments. He'd have all of us calm down and talk everything out calmly. CC calms for a moment, and every 'little' part of me wanted to scream and cry and cling to Jinxx and CC for comfort.

   "Alright. Ashley can you explain what this is baby?" CC says calmly. 

   "It's age play.. or DD/LB. I like regressing to a smaller age and being cared for... I need reminders for my meds and it helps to have someone help me take them and They head me with my depression and when I'm anxious." I explain, surprised at my steady tone. I was still shaking. Jinxx goes and grabs his lap top, opening it up and typing on it.

   I sit as CC and Jinxx read over what ever they found, swinging my legs and slowly slipping my pacifier into my mouth. CC looks up at me and smiles.

   "So you just need to be taken care of some times?" He asks softly, and I whimper. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I gasp quietly as I start wetting my diaper. Jinxx looks up and coos.

   "We're here for you baby..." He whispers and picks me up. I start bawling, slipping straight into my little space.

**CC's P.O.V**

   The moment Ashley started crying, I felt a wave of protectiveness wash over me. Ashley clings onto Jinxx with a fierceness that only came from a child. I coo.

   "Oh his diaper is soaking." Jinxx whispers softly. Ashley whimpers when Jinxx sets him on the bunk.

   "Hey there baby boy.. Where are your diapers? I ask, Ashley just blinks at me sucking on his pacifier and whimpering gently. I chuckle, and start looking around inside his bag. Inside, I found a few onesies, a pack of diapers, a pack of pull ups, wipes, baby powder, and rash creme. I smile and grab the needed supplies. 

   "He is so cute.." Jinxx whispers, holding his hand above Ashley's head and cooing when Ashley reaches for it, clinging to it and holding it against his cheek. I grin and start changing him.

   "Mama.." Ashley whispers as he nuzzles up to Jinxx's hand. I tape his now clean diaper around his waist and chuckle. He looks at me and gurgles. "Daddy!"

   Holy fuck he was so cute. I scoop him up and bounce him a little, listening to his adorable little shrieks and giggles. I can't believe we almost didn't accept him... I hear his stomach growl and I coo. He must be hungry. 

   "Alright Ashley. Medicine time and lunch." Jinxx chimes. 

   Surprisingly, Andy and Jake were extremely accepting of little Ashley. Andy admitted to late night stumbles onto that side of Tumblr. He now balanced Ashley with ease. Ashley giggles as Jake tickles his side very softly. Jinxx makes a bottle and a sandwich.

   We had a lot to learn about little Ashley but we would learn. And we'd take care of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Prompts will re open soon I promise!

Thank you for reading!

Love you guys.

Bye bye! ^.^