Bridecest- Don't disobey

So I had a request of Lonny, Andy, and Jinxx being babies and Jake and CC are the caregivers. When Lonny misbehaves, he get's punished, and then they have some adult like time.

So let's get into it! I hope you enjoy, and leave any prompts you'd like!

Lonny- 2 year old head space

Andy- 4 year old head space

Jinxx- 1 year old head space

CC- Daddy

Jake- Mama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**CC's P.O.V**

   Jake cradled Jinxx's head into his neck, rocking him gently and stroking his hair. Lonny joined the band, and quickly was entered into our age play life style. It was so clear from the moment I met him that he was a baby. He started to get drawn towards me, relying on me for very slight correction. Sometimes, he misbehaved slightly, just for me to come in and gently punish him in a way that wouldn't cross any limits. Gentle scolding and direct eye contact.

   He quickly became a baby, falling into place with Jinxx and Andy at being our babies to take care of. He relied on me the most since he lacked a father figure, and craved my ability to give out punishment. 

   Andy and Lonny played together quietly, Lonny shifting around and looking surprisingly discontent. He was normally pretty happy, but I had a feeling a tantrum or some attention seeking antic was on its way. Andy giggles and stretched, looking at me innocently, but looking a bit... Well... Horny.

   Lonny crawled up too me and sat there with his arms crossed and a huge pout on his face. I stare back at him with a raised eyebrow. I was kind of daring him to test me, waiting for a punishment that would ultimately get him and the other's a little riled.

   "Yes little one? Want to sit with Daddy?" I asked gently. He shook his head, and when I extened my hand to stroke his hair, the brat bit me. And he bit down hard. 

   I immediately saw his eyes flash with a wave of fear. He backed up as quick as he could, eyes filling with tears and a scared whimpering filling the air. He had never done anything that bad. Ever. It was normally just small things. Not eating his veggies, arguing, not picking up his toys. Big him would flirt with us, wear skimpy little outfits, and all the works. He had only been with us for about a month, and this was by far the worst thing done.

   "Lonny, it's okay." I said calmly. My hand did hurt, but I would not be angry or mean to him. He would get punished, that's for sure, but he needed to calm down first. He looked up, scared, and looking at Jake as well. Jinxx, Andy and Jake were all watching with careful attention.

   "Go to Daddy, Lonny. You were naughty okay? But Daddy will be gentle." He promised. I smiled and nodded softly, bringing Lonny close and standing him up. I had my hands on his hips to hold him up, making him look down at me, shy and embarrassed. 

   "You did a very bad thing kitten... But Daddy will be gentle. Now, bend over my lap." He shivered, whining and bending over my knee. I rubbed across his diapered bottom, taking my time to ease some fear out of him. 

   I raised my hand and gave him two smacks in rapid succession. He jolted forward, gasping and whimpering quietly. I kept his diaper on, knowing exactly what was gonna happen. I started to fall into a steady pace going. Andy and Jinxx watched, getting obviously more interested and horny as the punishment continued. 

   Lonny began to grow hard, each smack sending a wave of vibrations down to his crotch as well. The swats weren't too hard to make him cry or bring him lots of distress, just enough to get him horny and 'punished.'

   "Daddy~! P-please.. I'll behave!" He whimpers shyly, hiding in my thigh and moaning quietly. I chuckle and smacked his ass a few more times, a bit harder then the earlier before sitting him up and kissing him gently. 

   "That's it good boy... You were so good weren't you. You just love being a good boy don't you."I praise, watching as his cheeks got redder, and his bulge grew larger. The other two boys were whimpering and we soon ended up in our bed. 

   I tied Lonny's hands up besides Andy's while Jake paid very special attention too Jinxx. He was too little to join in our rough play times, so Jake got him off about three times before little Jinxx was put down for a long nap. Lonny stared up at me, a bit of fear in his eyes as he still wasn't used to play times with us. He thought we'd leave him tied up like his old partner did. So I instead started kissing up and down Andy and his body. The two boys started to moan and lean into every little touch I gave them. 

   "That's it babies.. Lay back and let us handle everything." Jake muttered, lifting Andy's legs over his shoulders as I kept kissing all over Lonny's body.

   I was just glad Jinxx was a heavy sleeper, cause Lonny is a screamer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have toooo many Ideas for Lonny. Also, just because Ashley Purdy left the band doesn't mean I won't write him into stories anymore.

You guys can still request him and I'll still write him.

I'm thankful for all the prompts I've gotten and will get them all soon!

Thank you guys for reading!

Love you guys!

Bye bye! ^.^