Chris X Andy- Don't you mess with Ouija boards

This prompts comes from @PlanetX2021 who wanted a Chris Motionless X Andy.

Honestly never thought of these two together but I love it.

So hope you guys like it and you can request again!

Prompts are open again!

Let's get into the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Chris' P.O.V**

  I watch as the boy cleans up the mess of his party. He was an adorable little thing. A perfect lil sub. His name is Andy, and he's going to be mine. 

   "Guess you didn't work." He mutters at the Ouija board, tossing it in his trash bag. 

   "Oh it did." Andy squeaks and whirls around, his eyes wide in shock and terror. "I just didn't want to claim you in front of all your friends." I say, chuckling at the fearful whine that he made. "Come here. Now." Andy bites his lip, but stays rooted to his spot. "NOW!" He squeaks and scurries to stand in front of me. I grab his face, pouting his lips out and he squeaks.

   "W-Who are you?" He asks shakily. 

   "Your new Master." I say, grinning. He shy's away from the sharp teeth in his mouth. I coo.

   "W-wait... What?" I sigh. His heart was going a mile a minute, his body shaking like a leaf. So fragile, and so tender.

   "Okay, Andy, let's talk." I whisper softly. Andy nods a little. "You summoned me, and you belong to me now... So now I'll stay here, with you, and you will be my Submissive." I explain. Andy flushes a bright red. "I know your a kinky little boy huh?" I grin, smoothing my hand down his side and to cup his rounded perky bum. He gasps, leaning into my broad chest with a small moan.

   "S-so.. hows this w-work??" He whispers. I pull out a collar from my back pocket.

   "You will stay mine forever, and this collar can only be removed by me, when removed, you will again become human and unindentured to me." I explain. Andy nods, and allows me to put it on him, a small smile on his face.

**Time skip**

   Andy withered beneath me as I slip my fingers in and out of him. He whimpered and whined at me, begging me to do more. He was bound up and I'd been torturing him for hours. But he was loving every moment since he didn't safe word out.

   "You want Daddy? You want me baby?" I ask, growling harshly into his hair. He smelled of arousal, desperation, but most importantly, trust. That was my favorite. Andy whines pitifully, and I couldn't help but slip inside him. He gasps and moans as I fuck him harder and harder, watching him cum hard. I grin and release, and watch him relax and whimper. 

   I snap my fingers and release him from the bonds. He lays there tiredly, but he snuggles up to me the moment I lay besides him.

   "Good boy... So good. Now, rest up my love. Daddy will be making you wonderful breakfast tomorrow and spoil you all day tomorrow." I promise. Andy smiles weakly and falls asleep.

   My precious boy. I'm really glad he used that Ouija board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you liked it!

As always, leave prompts and I'll see y'all next time!

Thanks for reading!

Loves you guys!

Bye bye! ^.^