Remdy + Emerinxx- Bath tub boys

Hey guys! I saw the nervous break down video and I am in love. 

So I decided to write some sort of story over it, even though I'm not quite sure where this is going??

Well... I hope ya'll like these, even though I'm kinda just going for it.

Anyway, send me in some prompts if you would like too.

Let's get into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Andy's P.O.V**

   Remington talked with the director of the video, sitting in the bathtub with black hair dye smeared all over his face. He honestly acted like a little kid, despite the videos content. Emerson was off with Jinxx, probably making out in a back room since we just needed the bathtub scene and we would be done with the video. 

   "Andyyyy!" Remington called from the tub, sinking a bit into the water with a little smile. I chuckle and came over to the edge of it, crouching down and kissing him quick. 

   "Hey little one. You okay?" I asked him gently. He nodded a little and sat up a bit more.

   "It's kinda cold. I kinda want it over with, but I am really excited for how its going to turn out." He said lovingly. I chuckle, so happy and knowing just how that felt. 

   "It's going to look awesome. The music is amazing kitten. I kissed his cheek. "But for right now it's time to finish your filming." I said with a little grin. He chuckles and I went away from the cameras view. He smiled, and the director began the filming.

**Emerson's P.O.V**

   "Jinxx, you need to be quiet. Remington is filming." I teased him, grinding on his already hard member. He gasps, covering his mouth and moaning quietly against it. "I think I'll just fuck you right here. Rooms away where you and I can get caught. So maybe they'll see what a beautiful slut you are." He wiggles around, turned on more by my degrading language. 

   Humiliation kinks got him very riled. 

   I gently pulled down his pants and underwear and my own, gently lubing my fingers with my spit, and slipping the fingers inside him. He yelped gently, eyes fluttering shut and hips rolling down into my fingers. I chuckle and started fingering him gently, kissing up his midsection. He moaned gently, and sighed in pleasure.

   "Let me know if I need to stop okay?" I tell him gently, and took my fingers out and slowly slid inside. 

   I never got sick of this boys body, and him in general. He hides into my neck, grinding on me. I smirked, starting to sped up my hips, thrusting into him, kissing along his body. The idea as we can get caught at any moment got me even more heated and excited. I loved watching as Jinxx tried to hold back his moans, and as he took me as quietly as he could, despite his normal loudness. 

   "That's a good boy... Good slut. Taking me in so well and being such a good slut." I whispered harshly, the noises echoing across the empty room. He moaned up at me, biting down on his bottom lip and whimpering adorably. 

   "Let's go faster yeah?"

**Time skip**

   Jinxx clung to my arm, looking shy as hell, and with good cause. He was plugged up, holding my cum inside him. Remington and Andy took one look at us and chuckled a little, making Jinxx blush like crazy. 

   "Daddddyyyyy.... They know..." He whispers quietly. 

   "Good." He blushed even more. Remington sat on Andy's lap, kissing and talking quietly. The music video would begin the editing process tomorrow, and from the look in Andy's eye, Remington was going to be late into the studio tomorrow.

   "Let's get you home, little Jinxx. Daddy isn't done with you." He blushed darkly and nodded eagerly and followed me out and home to our hotel room.

   We were late to the studio too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. i don't even know if this was good or not but i was working on a new technique.

Anyway let me know what you guys think! Leave some prompts and I hope you guys enjoyed!

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys

Bye bye ^.^