Parrentes- Little lion

Hey guys! @Stayaliveforjohnny wanted a fluffy Mike and Tony!

Well I hope you enjoy, and as always leave prompts!

Let's get into the story!

Mike- Papa

Tony- 2 year headspace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Mike's P.O.V**

   "Where's my little lion?" I call in a sing song voice. I hear another bout of giggling from behind the couch, and the furry end of Tony's lion onesie stuck out from behind it. "Oh no I've lost my lion! What if he was taken by hunter!?" I cry dramatically. I hear a panicked gasp and Tony pops up from behind the couch.

   "Here, Papa! I here!" He squeals, waddling from behind the couch. I coo, and scoop him up. 

   "Oh thank goodness! I thought hunters stole my baby lion!" I cry out and nuzzle him. Tony give the most adorable, croaky roar sound I'd ever heard.

   "Papa scared them offs!!" He declares, hugging me tight. My heart melts and I nuzzle against him a bit more, and he hides his face in my chest. 

   "Well I couldn't have anyone hurting my little lion." I say, and Set him in his play pen. "You play here, Papa needs to make lunch." I say, patting his head. He roars again, and sucks on his sippy cup while watching TV.

   I'll admit, learning about Tony's little head head space, and age play as a whole, I'll admit, I wasn't to fond of the idea. But that's only cause I didn't know or understand it at all. Soon, I began to understand my little lion better. I saw how little he was, and how much he needed help and needed a caretaker.

   Someone to depend on. 

   I became that person, and feel more and more in love with him then every before.

   "Papa!!" Tony whines from the living room. I chuckle, plating his food. It wouldn't hurt to eat in the living room just today.

      I settled Tony on my lap and feed him, watching the adorable face of my little lion. He's too cute. I smile and snuggle my boy, feeling my chest warm.

   He pressed his head to my chest, giggling happily. I smile at him, and lean back onto the couch, feeling myself grow tired. Tony coos tiredly and nuzzles closer and closer, looking tired.

   "I'm not going anywhere little lion, take a nap." I promise. Tony falls asleep moments later, relaxed and happy.

My little lion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you guys liked it and thanks for reading!

As always you can leave prompts!

Thanks for reading!

Love you guys!

Bye bye! ^.^