Beirsykes- Sound check

Hey guys! Just doing a lil update for you guys! Thank you so much for being patient! I know I was gone for so long, but you guys stuck around!

So, now a little update for you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Andy's P.O.V**

   Oli leaned into the mic, muttering something for a moment until asking for a volume adjustment. It was cute to watch him work. He got this little look in his eye, tongue poking out of his mouth as he checked the wires on the mic as well.

   "Sound check almost over?" Lonny asked, bumping my shoulder gently to get my attention. I give him a smile and nodded. Lonny was new to the band. After our departure with Ashley for him to make his own music and deal with his mental health, we were all excited to meeta boy like Lonny. We all missed Ashley, as did our fans, but Ashley's health and happiness was our top priority.

   "What's going on between you and Oli?I hear the others taking about it." I blushed and sighed softly. Those assholes really couldn't shut up sometimes.I loved my brothers, even though they were loud mouths.

   "Whenever we tour we sometimes fuck. Nothing very serious but we're single and its fun." I said with a smile. It was true. Oli and I were more interested in hooking up with each other and others as well. He glanced at me, looked me up and down and smirked at me. I felt my jeans tighten and I blushed. 

   "Oh.. He is really hot." Lonny was bi, but leaned toward men as well and I chuckled. 

   "Well we could share." I said and threw him a wink. He blushed, an adorable little blush. He was most certainly a bottom. 

**Time skip**

   Oli kissed up my neck and bit down hard on my sweet spot. I moaned, leaning my head back for him, and pulled off his shirt quickly to kiss him gently. He grinned into it and pushed me down on my bed. I laid back, spreading my legs slightly for him. He climbed between the, stripping off my shirt to kiss my body.

   He had missed my body, and I missed his. He was amazing at fucking me, and didn't play around. 

   We went more then we had before, and soon laid together, breathless and marked. 

   "Saw Lonny giving me eyes earlier." He joked with a grin.

   "Get him. He'd be down." I joked, laying closer and yawning. He grinned and kissed me a little. "I missed you." I said softly, holding him around the waist. He smiled and pushed my hair off my face, before kissing me again.

   "I missed you too. Your body is the best." He teases me, making me blush. I was so shy and he knew it. Asshole.

   I kissed him again and burrowed into his chest. "Shut up and let me sleep." I mutter. He chuckles  

   "Yes baby. Go to sleep." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I missed you guys and writing little one shots.

While I am sad over Ashley's departure from the band, He's an adult, and he should do whatever feels good for his life. Lonny is adorable and I cant wait to write about the baby boy.

Send in your prompts guys! 

Thank you for reading.

Love you guys

Bye bye ^.^