Ronnie X Andy- Detention

Thank you for this submission! @Ghost_of_ashes wanted Teacher Ronnie and nerdy little Andy. Which I can totally see.

Anyway, lets get right into it. As always, send me some prompts you guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Ronnie's P.O.V**

   In all my years of teaching, I had never had a student as well behaved as Andy. Nerdy in nature, but emo in dress, he was a very quiet kind kid. He was very quiet in class, always on time, always good grades, but every time I talked to him after school, he would open up excitedly. He talked about his favorite books, and some of his favorite bands. 

   Except today, I learned he'd gotten a detention. Not because of anything too bad. He had been late to class, and the teacher had just given him one. I hate that teacher. He had it out for Andy from day one, and I hated how he tried to write him up for everything. Most of the write ups were instantly dismissed once the camera was checked, but since he was late, the detention was approved.

   He stayed behind in my class after school let out, as normal, but this time had to stay. I held detentions. 

   "Very surprised to see you here." I tease him, making him blush and huff, rolling his eyes. "Luckily its just me and you today, and I don't really care what you do." I shut the door and shut off a few lights since they gave me a head ache. Andy giggles and pulled out a book, bringing it too my desk and showing it too me.

   "I started reading this the other day and it made me think of you!" He said happily. He started rambling about it, and I listened while I graded papers. I couldn't focus on the papers and just watched him talk, ramble and giggle on and on about the book. I chuckle, watching him. He was so cute.. so... Just adorable. 

   So I kissed him.

   His brain tried to catch up as he kind of talked into my mouth for a moment before melting into the kiss. He leaned up a bit, happy to kiss me passionately, and climbing up onto my lap. I pull him close by his hips, one hand sliding down to his butt and giving it a squeeze. Predictably, he gasps and I slide my tongue into his mouth gently. 

   He was a surprisingly good kisser, tilting his head so I could have proper access to his mouth. I gently pull away when I need air. He giggles shyly, a little blush on his cheeks and sparkling eyes. 

   "T-that.. We shouldn't kiss." He said shyly. I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

   "Your 18 and 2 months from graduating. It'll be fine Andy." I said gently, rubbing his thigh. He blushed, gasping as he got hard. "Aww... let me handle that." I whisper softly leaning him back on the desk. "Are you a virgin?" I asked gently, unzipping his pants and gently taking his cock out. He nodded and whimpers cutely. 

   "Alright baby, we won't go far today. Daddy will take good care of you okay?" I say, spitting on my hand and starting to jerk him off. He gasps, bucking his hips upward and moaning my name quietly. "That's it... Moan for me baby boy." I whispered quietly, kissing his neck and giving it a few love bites. 

   "R-Ronnie... Holy fuck.. I-It feels so g-good." He whimpers, legs shaking. He was quickly coming up to his orgasm, so I sped up my hand and kissed him to quiet his moans. I grabbed a tissue just as he arched, gasping and shuddering as he came. I chuckle and stroked him through his high. He sighed happily and relaxed, looking up at me.

   "You were so so good for me huh?" I tease, dressing him again. He giggles happily and kisses me gently. "Now, tell me more about your book and after detention, I'll take you to get a milkshake." He lights up, and keeps going on and on, snuggling up to my chest.

   God he should've had detention earlier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you guys would like done!

Thanks for reading and I'll see you next time.

Love you guys.

Bye bye ^.^