Sebastian X Daniel- Vodka Vapor

Hey there guys! @Zimzamthemonster requested a Sebastian X Daniel. 

I hope you guys like it and I still have two prompt slots open! Send them in and I'll seewhat I can do.

Let's see if I can still write shall we?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Daniel's P.O.V-

   Sebastian smirked over at me, the bottle of vodka placed loosely by his lips. His smirk sent a tingle through my stomach, making me squeeze my legs together a bit. I can't help it, he's very handsome. And when he looked at me like that, my drunken mind was easy to excite. I was horny drunk. I took the bottle from him and took a swig, wincing at the awful burn on my throat, but relaxing when it heated my stomach.

   "Aww why are you stealing from me, naughty boy." He pulled me to straddle his lap and I giggled a little, my head close to his. I leaned back a little, rubbing my ass across his crotch, sipping from the bottle again. He rubbed my thighs, and his thumbs brushed across my inner thigh. I jolted a bit and flushed. 

   "Sebastian... D-don't touch me there..." I whine out, grabbing on of his hands and shoving the bottle into his hand. "That is... icky..." I grumbled at him. He set the bottle aside and rubbed a hand over my chest gently. I flushed and wiggled gently, feeling his arm wrapped insistently around my waist to keep me from moving around. I blushed and wiggled around again. "Sebby let me go..." I whined gently

   "Not without a kiss cutie pie." He said softly, voice dropping deeper and making my body get hotter. I whimpered and bite my lip gently. He smirked and pulled me close and planted a kiss on my lips. I gasped quietly, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. I moaned gently, slumping down into his lap. He smirked and kisses down towards my neck and chest. I gasped and arched, my sweet spot being trailed over by his lips. I whined in pleasure, and he laid me down on the couch.

   "Oh my poor little Danny.. Don't worry. I'll take care of you." He whispered into my neck. He stripped us both of our clothes, spreading open my legs open and up. I was completely exposed for him to touch and toy with me. He grabbed a bottle of lube and slicked it on his fingers, and circled my hole with one finger. I whimper shyly into the touch, pressing back onto his finger desperately. 

   "A-are you sure about this?" I asked him with my voice shaking gently. He chuckles and kisses my chest gently, sliding his fingers into me. I gasped and arched up a bit, feeling him stretching me open. His fingers sped up and I whined out in pleasure. "Sebby please... God go faster please... God hurry up!" I gripped his shoulders, and he went faster with his fingers, and soon, lubed himself up and slid inside me.

   "Fuck... you are so damn tight baby..." He hisses in my ear. I yelped in pleasure, and pain at the stretch his length did. He stilled once he bottomed out. "You okay for me to continue?" He asked gently, gently shifting his hips for me to get used too. I nodded gently and he slowly pulled out and pushed back in. I yelped and arched into the thrust.

   Soon, it got rough, fast and animalistic. I cried out at each brutal thrust, and the way Sebastian had me pinned under him and at his mercy. "Sebastian! Please.. please let me cum.." I whined desperately. He smirked and gently stroked my member. I yelped in pleasure, legs shaking as I came hard all over my chest. He kept going, so deep and pounding in me. My toes curled as he came deep in me, making me shake. 

   "Oh... That's it Daniel..." He whispered gently, rubbing my stomach and pulling me close to him. I whimper in pleasure, biting my lip. I grabbed the vodka bottle and took a sip, shaking gently. 

   "Another round?" I asked in a gentle tone. He smirked and pinned me beneath him. 

   "Of course baby boy.. All night long.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So  I hope you guys enjoyed that chapter. It's been a while, so I hope you guys can forgive me as I try to get back on track with my writing, ya know?

Thank you for being patient.

Send in your prompts guys. 

I'll see you next chapter.

Love ya guys.

Bye bye ^.^