Jinxxley- Thunder storms are bad for baby

Hey there guys!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

I am a sucker for baby boy Jinxx so here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Ashley's P.O.V**

   I sigh as I glance outside my office window. It was gonna rain, and I knew Jinxx was at home with Andy, who was babysitting him. I stare at my stack of paper work and grit my teeth. I needed to get these done before I went home for the weekend, but I knew my baby boy needed me.

   "Ashley?" I look up to see my boss, Kellin, in the door way. "Jinxx needs you. Go home. I'll have Vic cover your reports." I smile softly and give him a hug.]

   "Thank you so much." I grab my bag and run home as fast as I could. It wasn't raining yet, but thunder was booming loudly. I knew Jinxx hated thunder. I get home, breathing heavily, and opening the door. Andy was bouncing Jinxx on his hip, but he was sobbing loudly into his neck. I panted hard, and grabbed a water bottle and gulped it down. 

   "Oh thank God your home." Andy sighs and smiles softly. "Drink your water. I'll try to calm him down." He says with a warm smile, rubbing Jinxx's back and bouncing him gently. "Hush baby boy... Hush honey. You are okay." He whispers lovingly.

   I smile and finish my water, and took Jinxx from him. He latched onto me and sobbed softly into my neck. 

   "Daddy I'm scared!" He screams in fear. I rub his back gently. 

   "Shhh... Shhh.. Honey.. It's okay I gotcha." I bounce him, and kiss his shoulder softly. He sobs weakly, his little fists balling up my shirt. Andy smiles softly and made a small nest of blankets and pillows on the couch, finding some little movies for Jinxx. 

   "Thank you for watching over him. He really needed a care taker." I bounce Jinxx softly. He was calming down, nuzzling his tear soaked face again my neck. I lean Jinxx back a bit and smile softly.

   "Hey there baby... How are you?" I ask, gently wiping his face. He blushed and sniffled. 

   "I-I okay Daddy." I smile reassuringly at him and sit with Andy on the couch, keeping Jinxx safe on my lap. 

   I turn on a movie for him, and Andy gives him some water. I just held Jinxx close to my chest and smile. He needed some good comfort. 

   It took a while, but the storm passed, and he finally fell asleep. Andy grins. "God he is the absolute cutest." He says. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

   "Yeah he is. My precious little baby." I coo lovingly. He was totally a spoiled baby, but thunderstorms were no good for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not the best chapter, but I hope you guys like it.

I'm getting backin the swing of writing.

Maybe next I'll do some smut.

Thanks for reading.

I love you guys.

Bye bye ^.^