{3}

"Ooooo, pretty lights... Are you guys seein' this?" Harley said as she gestured out the window by her head. Everyone looked out the window to see a greenish blackish light emitting form a building in the distance.

I looked over at Rick with fear coating my features "W-What happened?"

"Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shootin' up the place with AK's... You know, the usual shit."

"Right, yeah you're a bad liar." Floyd spoke from his seat. "I don't know if they told you, but I'm a hit man. I'm not a fire man.... I don't save people."

Rick looked over at Floyd a little annoyed "You'll do anything for a dollar right?"

"You know dark places too, don't act like you don't."

"I'm a solider and you're a serial killer who takes credit cards and when the shootin' starts, and it will, you'll cut n' run." Rick yelled finishing the argument. It was silent in the air craft for a while, no one daring to speak. A loud boom broke the silence as the helicopter started spinning in circles plummeting towards the ground. I let out an ear-piercing screech as the lights kept flashing until I hit the ground... hard. My whole body snapped around until the aircraft stopped moving. I was shaking uncontrollably with a couple tears streaking down my face.

"Everyone okay?" Ricks voice boomed out.

"What a ride!" Harley screeched excitingly.

"Flag! We got four men down!" A solider yelled from the front.

Rick quickly unbuckled and jogged to the front. I could barely hear them discussing what happened, but I could clearly see the bodies of the four men still strapped into their seat, unmoving. I just stared in shock at the bodies, feeling tear after tear leave my eye as I started slightly shaking again.

"Hey flor pequeña, you okay?" A voice asked from in front of me. I recognized the man's voice and shook my head no as I let another tear slip down my face. The salty tear stung my cheek as it leaked into a glass cut from were shard hit me during the crash. Diablo carefully unbuckled me as I threw myself at him, throwing my arms around him instantly. He tensed up at first but slowly and carefully hugged me back.