{6}

"Waller, we're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready."

Rick and his men were cautiously crouching behind barricades while me and the rest of the so called "Task Force X" stood a safe distance behind them.

"Tsk"

Before anyone could react, Deadshot leisurely strolled up to the front where Rick was crouching.

"What do you say we get this over with?"

And with that, he ignored Rick's pleas for him to fall back and broke right through the front door. Looking over at Harley, she gave me a shrug before grabbing my hand in a vice grip and dragging me into the structure.

It was eerily quiet inside. Things were thrown about the once clean room and there was no threat in sight. We even looked at the security cameras and found nothing. The group started moving forward and up the stairs, but before I could even place my foot on a step, Harley had once again spun me around, showing me a hushing motion before dragging me to the elevator.

This was an idea that I couldn't refuse. My feet were starting to ache from Harley's old shoes and were cramping up a storm. No one noticed our absent until the doors slammed shut behind us and repelled us slowly upwards. We watched through the sheet of glass as the others motion for us to come back.

"Good idea."

"Aw thanks pudding!" Harley squealed before squeezing me half to death and turning her back on our shrinking team mates who were currently sprinting up the stairs and pulled out a pink phone from who knows where.

"My puddin's coming to get me soon!" She gasped out looking up at me with excitement.

Our happy moment was short lived as one of the black creatures from before dropped through the ceiling of the box and grabbed Harley around the throat. She wasted no time in pulling out her gun and Firing a round off, making my ears ring. She then continued to tuck her phone away and fix her hair like nothing had happened.