Chato Santana/ El Diablo

It's been a few months since the whole Task Force X situation. A few months since I've been free. Currently, I was living in an apartment in the suburbs of Los Angeles with the love of my life. Who knew that I'd find love in a situation like the one I was in. But I did.

"Lidia!"

Said man yelled from the kitchen, causing me to giggle. His footsteps grew louder as he rounded the corner and entered the living room, holding a bag of Taco Bell in his hand.

"Did you buy this fake ass shit again?"

"Maybe?" I giggled out as he looked at me playfully.

"Honestly though, I can't stand this shit nena."

He spoke, walking around the side table to sit on the couch next to me, tossing my food into the trash can next to it.

"Hey! I was gunna eat that!" I whined as he laughed at my childness.

"If you wanted a real Hispanic dish you could've just come to me ese. None of that shit allowed in our house."

"Yeah but it's so good! And you can't even cook!"

"hm? You'll see" he joked as he gave me a quick peck on the lips before disappearing into the kitchen once again.

~Time Skip An Hour Or So~

"Babe? You almost done in there cause I'm starving!"

"Y-Yeah I'm- Fuck. ¿por qué coño no se derrite el queso? Lo hice todo jodidamente bi-oh mierda. ¡ deja de quemar frijoles tontos! ¡ Yo soy el rey de fure no tú!

Giggling to myself I watched from the doorway of the kitchen as he desperately tried to put out the now flaming beans.