Part 6, the party

Wedding dress above ^

"Grace this is amazing! I love it so much!" I look at my dress, it is perfect, it has an ivory color and white as well, it has a long cape draped over the back. "You are very welcome Elene! Come I will help you with your hair as well." I can't describe what she did with my hair, because it is the most beautiful thing that every happened to my hair. I look in the mirror. Tears well up in my eyes. "Thank you Grace, it is perfect, I was wondering if you'd give me the honor of being my maid of honor?" "I will, thank you ,my lady." She bows light, then we hear a knock on the door, Grace opens it. "Is she ready?" I hear my father say, then he sees me. "Elene.." He whispers, "You look so much like your real mother right now. She was just as beautiful as you." A tear streams down his cheek, "Thank you dad.. I am so happy right now, I feel perfect!" I say while I start crying too. "You look perfect! I love you, and now come, your fiance is waiting for you!" I laugh a bit, he hugs me. "I will always love you.."

My father leads me to a spot, my mouth falls open when I see it. "I am getting married here?!" I chuckle, it is so beautiful! "No way!" I see Kili standing in front f the waterfall with the biggest smile on his face. I can't help it but a tear slips away. Then I notice that everybody is wearing the clothing dwarf en wear to a wedding. I chuckle, again, this is perfect! My dad walks me down the aisle. My smile turns bigger when I pass all the other dwarfs. Fili is standing next to Kili, best man. Logical. I stand next to him. No way, I'm getting married!

"You are now husband and wife, you can kiss the bride." And Kili kisses me, he kisses me with love. We are married, we are married! He smiles at me, "I love you." He whispers, "I love you too." I whisper back, and he kisses me again. Everybody is yelling, I laugh when Kili kisses me for the 3rd time. "Come! We have a party to celebrate!" Says Kili, I laugh, he is gorgeous! I look at my father who is crying, "I love you dad!" I shout, he smiles even brighter now. Kili laughs and hugs me. "I love you, I love you, and I love you." He says to me, I smile, "Come I believe they are waiting for us." There are tables on the place where the dwarfs were sitting. "Speech!" Yells Balin when Kili and I sit down, Kili stands up again.

"First of all, on behalf of my wife and I, I would like to thank everyone for being here today, it means so much to us, to have everyone we love and care about here to share our special day. I can honestly say it wouldn’t have been the same without you all. I would also like to thank my uncle Thorin on two counts. Firstly, thanks for you kind words, secondly and most importantly, for letting me marry your daughter." Everyone laughs, so do I. 

"Now its not often you get to marry your best friend, well today, that’s exactly what I’m doing, not only that, I truly believe Elene is my soul mate. Now if I had to single out one thing, about why I love Elene, it would be the fact she makes me happier than I ever dreamed I could be. And there is not one thing more I could ask for in my life right now, and I don't know how long that will be. If that dragon wakes up, and kills me, I want to let all of you remember how much I loved her. If I am not here anymore to remind that to you. You know Elene and I have a relationship where we could spend every waking minute together and not get bored. We both have very almost the same interests, fighting and killing, but our main interests are each other. And planning our future together, well Elene plans it and I go along with it. Anyway, I hope one day in our planned future we have children, because Elene would make the best mum in the world." I wipe tears away from my cheek, while smiling.

"They say you don''t marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you can't live without, and I think that sums it up for us. And I would like to share something else with you, Elene is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me, and I hope that I will never leave her side." I stand up and hug him, tears are now streaming down my face unstoppable. Everyone smiles and claps, Kili bows, "Thank you." He says, I hug him again. "That was amazing." I whisper to him, "I hoped you would say that.." "How can't I? Kili that was amazing!" He smiles,  "I could say a hell lot more when I look at you.." He says smiling.

We walk into our room laughing, he unzipps my dress, making me smile. "This is the only private night we'll get." He says to me, after it he kisses me. "I know, that is why this is the only possible night." he smiles, and I put off his traditional wedding shirt. "You looked handsome," "Oh, I did?" He says with his cute grin, "You do." I say, I kiss him again. His bare chest s close against my body. "I love you." "I love you too." He whispers.