Someone Save Me

WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS GORY DESCRIPTIONS! ALSO DEALS WITH PTSD ISSUES!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ryan was kidnapped by Traeger two months ago. There is nothing the team can do. Ryan has been completely taken off the grid. This story takes place when Grace does not know that her sons are apart of the crew, but she has been away for a 3 month long business trip. They are all upset, and haven't given up on finding him, but as time goes on, the team and Ryan start to give up hope of ever seeing each other again. Ryan is tortured everyday by Traeger and his goons. His powers have weakened, and there is nothing for him to use them on. He just keeps hoping that someone will find him soon.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ryan POV

Day 60

It has been two months since I was taken by Traeger. I only remember this since I keep track of the days by scratching little white lines into the stone wall around me with a rock I found.

I rarely get food, and when I do it's just a mouldy piece of bread that fills me up just enough to survive another few days. I am given one cup of dirty water a day, and I was given a white tank top with black sweatpants to wear.

I go through the same routine every day. I wake up from a restless sleep, then I get a morning torture session with a few guards, then a few hours by myself, then if I get food that day, they bring it to me with my glass of water, after that, is a long painful torture session with Traeger. By then, I am in so much pain that I usually fall unconscious until morning.

Traeger's tortures are the worst. He doesn't just beat you physically, he tries to get in your head, make you just want to give up all hope. He broke me awhile ago. I don't really remember which day it was, but now his mind games don't affect me very much. Ever since then, he's gotten more and more physical, but I just don't care anymore. This is my life now, no one will ever find me.

Normally when he comes in, he brings a few weapons with him. First he has a remote that sends burning hot pains of electricity throughout my body. Next, he has a small knife that he stabs me with sometimes, I'm surprised I haven't bled out yet. Of course he has his pure body strength. I'm pretty sure I have tons of broken ribs and countless bruises, but it's nothing compared to his last weapon. It's a long rope, covered in a burning hot ooze layer. When he whips me with it, it's like the most excruciating pain you can ever imagine times ten. It leaves ooze burns all over my body, which are worse than normal burns, since the ooze continues to burn deeper and deeper inside of you. It's horrible, but I normally pass out after that part.

I used to wonder if anyone would ever find me, but I've given up on that dream. I'm completely off the grid, there is no way that they would ever be able to find me. They probably think I'm dead! I don't want to die, but this torture is horrible and I don't know how much longer I will be able to take it.

It's been a few hours since I was given my water, no food today. Traeger should be coming in any minute now. I'm really not looking forward to this. Yesterday's was really bad and the pain never goes away, but it's worse today. Oh well, maybe I'm just getting weaker.

Traeger just walked in. I guess it's time.
"Hello Ryan. Are you ready?" He asked.
I don't answer him anymore. I haven't used my voice in almost a month actually. I've started to forget what it even sounds like anymore. All I do now is scream.

Traeger just laughed and shrugged as he walked over to me, his remote in hand. He sent a hot flash of electricity through me and I screamed and shook. He did this five more times before he got bored and moved onto his knife. I was already sweating and panting at this time.

He looked me up and down, deciding where he would plunge the knife today. He decided on my stomach and stabbed me deep enough to make me cry out, but not deep enough to make me bleed to death. He ripped the knife out and I lurched forward. The fresh blood seeped into my thin cotton shirt, adding another new red stain to it. I would try to put pressure on the wound, but my hands were tied to the wall behind me.

Then, he began to punch and kick me as hard as he could. He didn't hold back even an ounce of strength. This guy had no mercy. My head snapped back and forth as he punched me over and over again in the face. I'm not sure how long this went on for, but I kept feeling the contact of his boot to my body. It finally stopped, but then I began to tense up.

He brought out his ooze whip, and I unknowingly began to tremble. It was a mix of fear of what was about to come, and from the pain that had already been caused.
"Ready for your favourite part?" He snarled.
I hung my head down low and tried to brace myself. It never helped though.

The whip made its first contact with my skin and I could feel it burn through the first few layers of my flesh. I screamed in pure agony as ooze seeped into my burns, it hurt so bad I just wanted it to end. He kept whipping me over and over. It had never been this much before. It was like my body wouldn't let me pass out. Every time the whip made contact with my body I would scream and cry so loud it made my ears ring. The whip came down too many times to count. I thought I was going to die, until it stopped.

My whole body felt like it was on fire. I felt blood spilling out in so many places. I was shaking and crying and all those fun things. I managed to look up at Traeger. I was expecting him to leave, but instead he tilted his head and looked down at me. I could feel myself starting to slip into unconsciousness, but before I did I heard him say something to me.

"Congratulations."

Then everything went black.

Okay I'm sorry to end this here! But this is already very long and I think I'll just make this a two shot. Thanks for reading!
~K