Chapter XIV

Olivia grabbed Connor's arm, her expression not hiding her pure shock as she pulled the Android into her apartment. Her eyes kept scanning the Android, trying to find any wounds or anything that would be causing this amount of blue blood. Once she closed the door, Olivia didn't find anything wrong with the Android, no wounds or missing biocomponents, so the blood must have came from other source, another Android.

"Please tell me that isn't your blood." Olivia pleaded as she put her hands under her shirt and grabbed the bloodied gun from the stunned Android. Connor was shell-shocked, not moving, his chest not rising and falling and his eyes looked hollow, staring right in front of him with no emotion. He looked as if he turned off all of his cognitive functions and the body of an Android stood before Olivia.

The woman unloaded the gun, making sure her fingers never touched the weapon as she placed the disassembled parts of the gun on her kitchen counter. Blue blood stained her tank top, covering the abdomen section as she wiped her hands on the shirt. Connor didn't move from the last time Olivia had left him, a small frown plastered on her face as she placed her hands on her hips.

"Connor?" She grabbed his arm, making his head snap to the touch, a furrow in his brow as Olivia started to walk and drag his arm with her. Connor started to move his legs, trying to remember she had asked him.

"Not all of it."

Olivia shuddered at the thought of what Connor had did. She didn't dwell on it, if Olivia started to worry and stress out, Connor was more than definitely going to become stressed. If that stress reached a high enough level, Connor may self-destruct. Olivia inhaled sharply, the idea of Connor self-destructing made her heart pound in her chest.

The woman looked at Connor's clothes once again, her frown deepening. He couldn't stay in those clothes, they were dripping with blue blood, but not only that, his clothes were wet. Realization kicked in for Olivia, Connor got rained on as he came here. Did she even have clothes Connor could fit in? The Android stood a whole head taller than Olivia, and his muscular physique was more than Olivia had on her body.

The two walked until they had reached the bathroom. Connor didn't say a word, his LED switching between a bright red and a flickering yellow as Olivia let go of his hand. She turned to him, taking one last look at his attire and physique before going to her room.

"I'm gonna find some clothes for you, okay?" She didn't have to explain herself, but she thought it might bring Connor some comfort in this situation if she didn't just leave him alone and to his thoughts. Opening her last drawer, Olivia pushed away the miscellaneous objects that found their way inside her drawer as she tried to find what she was looking for. Huffing, Olivia moved some clothes around before she found it. A pair of black sweatpants. It looked like Connor's size and that was enough for Olivia. She knew for a fact that any of Olivia's shirts would definitely not fit the Android. That left Connor without a shirt.

Returning to the Android, She handed him the sweatpants with a sheepish smile. "That's all I have that could fit you. You can put your clothes on the counter, I'll wash 'em for you."

Connor, remaining silent, took the sweatpants in his hands and turned to the bathroom door. Olivia could have sworn she had heard a sound 'whrr' of Connor's machinery but after Connor stepped away, she couldn't hear anything anymore. Exhaling, Olivia looked down at her own clothes, reminded of the blue blood on her tank top. She shook her head, re-entering her room as she grabbed another shirt and put it on her bed. She pulled off her shirt, being careful to not get any blue blood on herself as she lays the tank top on her bed. She grabbed her new shirt, pulling it over her head as she heard a sound of a lock disengaging.