Questions and Answers: Kiku Honda

Someone knocked at the door. I stood up to answer the door. There were three CCG officers outside, each of them holding silver briefcases.

"This is the Honda residence, am I correct?" The tallest man asked.

"Hai" I responded. "That is correct"

"We have some things to ask you and your brother" the man with glasses and light blonde hair said.

"Kiku?" The third officer looked into my eyes. I thought to myself.

"Mr. China?" I asked surprised. "When did you join the CCG?"

"I've been in the CCG since forever" Yao replied curtly.

"Very well. We'll have to question you hand your brother at headquarters. I expect to see you guys at town square at noon tomorrow, understand?" The first man asked. 

"Yes, sir"

"Then I will leave you here" and the officers just... left. I was so confused.

"Kuro?" I asked as he came into the room. "We have to be at town hall tomorrow at noon"

"What?" Kuro looked at me like I was crazy. "Have you been messing with the CCG again?"

"I did try not to, but Yao seems to have joined the CCG a while back" I replied. Kuro sighed.

"Oh well... no choice but to go" Kuro said quietly. He stared longingly out the door. "I'm getting something to eat. Expect me back at around ten"

"Okay twin brother" I said. Kuro put his shoes on and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later, 9:30 P.M.

"Kiku... a bit of... help with this" Kuro opened the door and dragged in a heavy sack.

"You found a lot to eat, didn't you?" I looked at Kuro, impressed.

"Sure" Kuro said. He opened the sack and pulled out the body of a little girl.

"Kuro..." I glanced at her open eyes uneasily. "That is the little girl Wy"

"Is it?" Kuro asked. "I don't really care"

"Kuro!" I was getting frustrated. "We made a pact not to eat other countries!"

"Wy is a micro-nation, Kiku" Kuro lamented. 

"She's still a country" I said hesitantly. Kuro pulled out a second person. 

"You eat him then" Kuro said. "I'll eat the micro-nation"

"We dined in silence. "Gochisosama deshita*" I said as I got up. I put my plate in the sink and put my coat on.

"Wait, Kiku, where are you going?" Kuro asked.

"I will go to see Mr. America" I answered. I put my shoes on and walked out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*gochisosama deshita~ pretty much the equivalent to "may I be dismissed?" or "I finished my food" Literal translation is "it was a good meal" (I think, I might have to check)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reiner POV

A petite girl that almost looked like Annie came knocking on my door. I answered it with "Annie, didn't I tell you not to come back?"

"I don't believe my name is Annie" she replied.

"Oh shit..." I muttered under my breath. "Who the hell are you then?"

"My name is Akira Mado, Rank 1 investigator" the girl answered.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"You are needed in the town hall for questioning tomorrow at 2 P.M. I expect you will be there on time or we will have to imprison you for 24 hours" Akira said menacingly.

"Yes ma'am" I growled.

"And one more thing" Akira turned around to leave. "You seem to know Annie Leonhardt. Tell me, where does she live"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone get the hint about Kiku and Kuro?

If you think about it, Akira really does look like Annie. Their hairstyles are similar (at least, before Akira grew her hair out but that's in :RE)

Question of the chapter: Bertholdt or Reiner- who likes humanity better?