Female Titan- Mikasa Ackerman

Conny, Kiku, Feliks, Sasha, and I were riding toward the titan forest when someone came toward us.

"You've been ordered to stand guard around the titan forest" He said.

"What?" Conny stared at him.

"Get up on a tree or something"

So that's how we ended up sitting on branches about 30 meters off the ground. 

"What the actual hell are we doing?" Feliks asked. "It's not like we're gonna see anything"

"Exactly" Conny replied. "Feliks, I'm gonna like you"

"You two really should learn to respect those higher in rank" Kiku said.

"It's pointless though" Conny complained.

"Conny" I shot him a glare. "What did you join the survey corps for?" Conny simply groaned. Feliks rolled his eyes. 

"Titan spotted" Kiku announced. "12 meter class"

"This is why we have to guard the forest" I said, sighing. "I'll get it. Don't do anything stupid" I flew down toward the titan and sliced my blades through it's nape. I returned to a shocked Conny and a really annoyed looking Feliks.

"I wanted to paint my house pink..." Feliks muttered under his breath. "But I had to join this?" Clearly, Feliks was hiding something. I didn't say anything though.

"I'm going to check on Eren" I said.

"But Mikasa!" Sasha exclaimed. "You can't!"

"They'll let me this one time" I retorted, then flew into the titan forest.

"Mikasa!" I heard Sasha and Conny yell as I left them behind.

What did I see? Hm... let's start with the body of Gunther, hanging in the smack middle of the path. Then lots of blood. Then the guy who looked like a rapist and Annie's male counterpart. Their bodies had a trail of blood, leading me to predict that they were still in motion when they died. Where was Petra, Levi, and Eren though?

A roar caught my attention. Eren! I thought to myself. I maneuvered to the sound of the roar and...

Snap

"EREN!" I took off after the titan. I soon realized that Levi was behind me. I went for the titan and got bad results. I usually excel in things like this... why can't I make a decent mark on her?

"God, must I do everything by myself?" Levi muttered as he shot past me. He absolutely destroyed the titan. Levi sliced the titan's mouth open to reveal Eren, covered in saliva.

"Is Eren..."

"He's fine" Levi said, sounding annoyed. "Very disgusting, but fine"

I sighed. At least Eren was still safe.

"Mikasa!" Conny and Feliks shot past me at full speed. Conny ran into a tree.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Levi growled.

"Following Mikasa" Feliks replied.

We groaned. "Please... just get the bodies" Levi sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Question of the chapter: Where do you think Petra ended up? To be revealed in the next chapter

Levi's absolute hax mode, am I right?