Since When were we Allowed to Sit Around Hiding?: Jean Kirschtein

"Follow Mikasa!" I yelled to everyone.

No one got off their asses.

Finally, Armin and Conny jumped off the roof. Then we all just poured off the roof.

"Everyone, head to the supply building!" I yelled.

We all were kind of low on gas, and the suppliers hadn't come around. People dropped out of the air.

Titans all around us reached out and grabbed people. Screams filled the air and people were stuffed into the titans' mouths.

Crash

I flew through a window and rolled to a stop. Marco and the rest of the crew came in after us.

A table was overturned. People were hiding underneath the tables. Out of anger, I yanked a person out from under and punched their face. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF US DIED OUT THERE BECAUSE WE RAN OUT OF GAS?" I asked him.

"Please... don't hurt him anymore!" his I guess, hiding partner, said. "There were titans in the supply room and we couldn't get supplies without getting killed"

I punched the man again. Marco grabbed me from behind as I went to punch the lady.

"Jean, stop it!" Marco said desperately.

Crash

The south wall fell away to reveal two titans staring at me. Oh shit. This is the end isn't it? They're gonna grab me a-

A fist sent the two titans flying. "What the hell is that?" I asked.

Crash

"An abnormal" Mikasa said, as she landed very neatly.

"Holy crap we barely made it!" Conny said happily. Armin jumped down from his arms. They looked around.

"We gotta figure out how to get supplies, don't we?" Armin asked. "I think I have an idea. How many titans are down there?"

"Seven, if more haven't entered"

"Good. We'll get the seven most physically stong people, which in this case is... Reiner, Bertholdt, Annie, Mikasa, Sasha, Yao, and Jean"

(Hehe sorry Conny Imma kick you out of the top ten)

"Alright so what are we doing?" Reiner asked.

"You guys hide in the rafters. Everyone else, grab a gun and get on the lift. Shoot on my command" Armin said.

So that's how I ended up sitting on top of a rafter. I thought about what Reiner had said- "If you can't get their neck, just shove a blade up their asshole"- would that really work?

"FIRE!"

It was like hell listening to all the gunshots. All seven of us leapt simultanously from the rafters. I sliced through the weak spot of the titan I landed on. It crashed to the ground. Reiner cheered.

"I...I'm sorry!" Sasha yelled from the other side of the room. "I surrender!" 

Mikasa and Annie groaned. They flew after the titan and absolutely shredded it. And then Sasha got a slap to the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marco, Touka, and I sat on some crates, refilling our gas.

"I knew we could do it" Marco said. I grunted. Touka stayed silent. "Jean, you're a great leader you know. Not because you're strong or anything, but because you know loss and failure" I raised an eyebrow.

"Thanks, Marco"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty much a reenactment of the warehouse episode

Sorry not sorry, Conny

Question of the chapter: Do you think Eren ate Annie after she was crystallized?