Military Police: Nishki Nishio

I left.

Touka and I left.

You know why?

We joined the stupid-ass military police.

I hate helping humans, but I guess I was following Touka. Kaneki had gone a-wall once again, so.... 

I saw Annie sitting next to Akira. They almost looked like siblings. I really wanted to say something. Thing is though, I don't want to walk up to a ghoul investigator and tell her 'Oh you look like this totally random person I'm sure you don't know!'

"Nishki-kun" Touka grabbed my wrist.

"What is it Touka?" I asked.

"Investigators. Three of them"

Investigators Kirkland, Kuroiwa, and Beilschmidt. All three of them watching us.

"Do you think they suspect anything?" Touka asked.

"Nah. Not a chance"

"Everyone! Remember that Eren Jaeger is not to be seen within the city limits! You have the right to kill him on sight!" Nile shouted.

Touka stared at him like he was an idiot. "You said he was being watched by Captain Levi!" she shouted.

"And we do not care if he lives or dies!" Nile glared at her. "And we don't tolerate treason. Would you like to be the first to die?"

"Why the hell would I care?" Touka spat. Kuro and Annie looked at us. "If you don't tolerate treason, then you don't tolerate damn justice" She turned heel and walked away.

Investigator Kirkland took his quinque out. 

"Damn it" I hissed. "Kirishima, look out" Somehow, he had a ukaku quinque.

"Shit!" Touka let her kagune out and let red shards rain down on everyone before turning tail and running off into the sunset.

"Argh!" Kirkland growled. "We let the bloody monster get away"

Kuro stared at the investigators. Annie's gaze followed Touka.

"Why the hell did I even join?" I asked myself. "Should've joined the Garrison"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Berwald POV

I glared at the door which Ayato had fled through. Seychelles sat next to me. "So, what do you think?"

"Hrmph"

"Do you like it here?"

"No"

"You ready to become a ghoul?" Seychelles stuck her hand through the bars.

"Why the hell w'ld I be?" I asked. "Why c'n't I be w'th Tino 'r Lukas? Ev'n Mikkel'd be bett'r than this"

"Saw wahhhht?" Feliciano floated past. "I'm gonna find some pasta"

"Feli no pasta!" Seychelles ran after him.

"Tough place to be in" The guy next door said. "Feliks Lukasiewicz" (No I did not spell that correctly) "I've been here for about an year"

"You do talk" I said. "Any chance of esc'pe?"

"Yes but no" Feliks looked around. "Toris, you there?"

"Y-yes" Toris replied.

"Open our doors, will ya?"

"Y-yea okay" I heard two clicks, and our doors opened. "Come. I think someone's waiting for you, Berwald"

"Hmph" I grunted.

As soon as we were outside, I was greeted by my wife.

"Hey Svi!" Tino waved timidly. I grunted. "Eeeeeeeeeyaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

"Well, let's get going, eh"

"Matthew?" Feliks stared at the newcomer. "How?"

"I snuck out. I got spare uniforms for you all" Matthew said. "Like 'em?"

A green cape with the Wings of Freedom.

"This is amazing, Matt" Feliks smiled as he put one on.

"Matthew, please" Matthew answered. 

"B-berwald, why don't you put yours on?" Tino asked.

"Eh"

"You gotta blend in!"

"Fine" I reluctantly put on the cape.

"Let's go!" Tino lead the way, Matthew brought up the rear. We arrived at the building at the crack of dawn.

"We made it in time for the expedition! You can be on our team, the left flank" Tino said. "Matthew's gonna be with Conny and Mikasa"

"Who and who?" Feliks asked confusedly.

"People in the scouts" Toris answered. "I'll be with potato girl, if you need me"

"I wanna go with you!" Feliks complained.

"Alr'ght" We all walked into breakfast. I immediately got looks from all the other scouts.

"H-hey there big guy" A kid with spiky hair walked up to me. "Hide Nagatchika"

"Berwald Oxenstierna" I said.

"C'mon! Let's get our horses" Someone yelled.

"Ber, that's our call" Hide led me outside. I might get used to getting called 'Ber'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if people were out of character

So what do you think about Sweden's accent?

Question of the chapter: Where do you think Touka went?

Just a heads up, once I finish with the female titan arc, I'll start a book two 

Alright head out