Eva's Words of Wisdom: Nishki Nishio

Flashback

I turned a corner and ran into Francis. He reeked of alcohol and smoke.

"Francis, please don't tell me you were at the bar again" I sighed.

"I was... It was really *burp* fun" Francis staggered past me. I mean... I was hungry...

Present time

"Alright, all we want to know" Niles yelled, "Is who was daring enough to kill five people in a bar?"

No one said a word. I looked at Kuro. Kuro looked at Arthur. Arthur looked at Mikkel.

"I did it" someone said from the back of the crowd. "I did it because I was hungry" I saw a little girl, maybe about ten, come out from the crowd of soldiers. "You'd kill to eat. I know you would"

I stared at her. How the hell did she take down grown men? I mean, then again, they were drunk and not on their feet... it must have been as easy as it was for me to take down Francis Bonnefey...

"What is your name, young lady?" Niles asked.

"Eva. Eva Vogel" She said. We gasped. She was one of the most famous child stars. People within Wall Sina would pay crazy money to see her performances. "I eat to survive, not to binge"

"Killing people is still unacceptable! That's vhy ve don't accept goddamn ghouls!" (I literally wrote ghould five times just then) Investigator Beilschmidt shouted.

"Fine then" Eva shrugged. Then everyone was on the ground. "If you're a ghoul, you'd want to eat them, won't you?"

"E..eva" I lifted my head. "You don't go around killing people like that"

"They aren't dead. Simply unconscious. You're welcome to eat them"

Kuro literally dug in. I cleaned up after him. About five other people started eating the others, before fleeing the scene. I looked one more time, and counted the people who were still alive. Let's see... Kirkland, Niles, Beilschmidt, Takizawa...

"Hurry! Before they get away!" I heard voices and footsteps of CCG officers.

"God damn it" I muttered as I followed Kuro deeper inside Wall Sina.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Filler chapter

If I'm right, Eva is Lichtenstein

Question of the chapter: Favorite female character from Hetalia (Nyotalia does not count)