Betrayal and the Female Titan: Alfred Jones

I was just kind of following random people since I totally listened to the battle plan. I rode behind Captain Levi at this point.

"Alfred!" One of the new recruits motioned me over. "You're over here!"

"Thanks" I said as I rode over to him. "Who are you?"

"Investigator Kisho Arima, special investigator, Scout regiment" he replied. "I do prefer Arima"

"Arima... alrighty!" I smiled. 

"Guys?" Matthew rode up to us. "Are we supposed to be entering the forest?"

"What fore-"

"That forest" Arima pointed ahead of us.

Commander Erwin (probably Arthur's brother or something) rode past us. "Make sure no one else goes into the forest"

"Yes, sir!"

We turned around into a titan with giant boobs. (I hate her so much) "Francis would enjoy this SO MUCH" I said laughing.

"Alfred, shut up" A deep voice said. I jumped. A guy with glasses perched on his nose and this super creepy demeanor was beside me.

"Dude, what the crap?" I asked.

"Pay attention to our target" Arima said. "Just take her down"

"NO! WAIT!" I heard Armin yell. "DON'T KILL HER!"

"Commander Erwin said no one was to enter the forest, including this bitch" someone said from behind me.

"Alright alright" Reiner laughed. "Divert her then"

"JUST KILL HER! GOD!" I yelled. 

"Uh...." Matthew looked at me, then up. "Bye..."

The titan kicked my little brother up into the sky. "DUDE, WHAT THE F-"

"Alright, KILL IT!" Yao shouted. Jean and Arima were on her right away. The titan seemed to know the weak spot though... she had her hand over the nape of her neck. It was Reiner who finally cut her hand off and stabbed his blade in. Except one thing.

"Reiner, you didn't pierce the nape!" Yao complained.

"Lookie here" He cut around the nape, then lifted the skin. 

"Annie?" Armin looked so confused. Annie stared up at Reiner.

"Reiner! You traitor!" Annie shouted. "Wha-WHY?" 

"Tell me, who else is a shifter?" Arima asked. He calmly went up to everyone and cut the back of their hand. Oh of course, Reiner.

"Arima... what did you do?" I asked. Reiner titan kicked Arima clear over the forest, then just about everyone in his squad. He turned around to Armin.

"Reiner!" Armin looked at him. "So you were one of them"

Titan Reiner seemed to shrug, then took Annie and ran off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I know I modified the arc a bit. 

Also before any question arises, yes. Canada is dead.

Question of the chapter: Your opinions on Kisho Arima?

Also, yes. I do have writer's block. I'm also thinking about writing another crossover so... (hint: 3) So don't be especially surprised if the next update comes out after a long gap