Eren, What the Hell?: Armin Arlert

Not positive how his last name is spelled, since I've seen it spelled Arlelt, Arlert, and Arlerlt, but it does show up as Arlert on google search engine so that's the spelling I'm using.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked around at all the squad members. "Let's go" Eren said. "I wanna kill some titans"

We took off towards a group of titans. Everyone fought mercilessly. Well, except me, as I'm bad at fighting. There's a reason why I wasn't part of the top ten graduates.

I guess it wasn't until that bearded titan showed up that I started dying inside.

Because that thing picked me up and shoved me into its mouth. I yelped as I grabbed it's tongue (which for the record, I don't ever want to do again).

"ARMIN!" Eren showed up out of no where, propping the titan's mouth open. "Grab my arm!"

"I can't!" I said, my voice wobbling.

Eren groaned and grabbed my wrist. He flung me out. "Armin help me out" The stretched his hand outside the mouth.

As I went to grab it, the titan's mouth slammed shut. Tears poured down my face. "EREN!"

Presently, I sat against the wall, holding my head. Jean, Marco, Reiner, and Annie had tried talking to me. I was in too much shock to say much.

I already felt dead. I think I died when Mikasa showed up. "Where's Eren?" she asked the others. Jean and Bertholdt pointed at me. "Armin, where is Eren?"

I sat there, my eyes opening wide. How was I supposed to tell her? 

"Armin. Tell me"

I named off every single person in my squad. I ended with Eren."Eren... Eren Jaeger. They all left the w-world a-as proud members... of th-the 104th c-cadet corps"

Mikasa sat back. "So it was true" She looked down at me. "It isn't your fault. We have no time to mourn the death of our comrades" I looked up like Mikasa was crazy. She's calling her brother a mere comrade?

"Mikasa..." She didn't hear me. 

"The world is a cruel place" Mikasa said. "We can't make it better if you sit around. I'm strong. Stronger than all of you. I'll take those titans down by myself if I have to. Because you know what?" Mikasa looked at all of us. "We can't win if we don't fight"

"We're almost out of gas though!" Someone said.

"Fine. I'll go by myself. You heartless cowards can sit here and die without honor" and Mikasa jumped off the building. We saw her fly up into the sky a few second later.

Too much gas, Mikasa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My lame attempt at Mikasa's big speech

Rip me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feliciano

As soon as I saw Ludwig, I knew we were screwed. I hid.

I heard crunching outside.

Lots of crunching.

I thought about pasta.

Toris rolled under the roof I was hiding under, missing an arm. "Dammit" He mumbled. He bit into his other arm.

"TORIS WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Ludwig shout. I let out a whimper.

"Definitely not here" he muttered, just loud enough for me to hear.

Footsteps sounded.

"What the hell are those things?"

"Titans" a female voice answered. "4 meter class"

Two loud thuds signalled their falling. Toris glanced out from under, obviously wanting to eat the body.

So did I.

A hatch opened, and a pretty girl poked her head out. "Feli, Toris, get in here"

"Thanks, Seychelles" Toris slid down. I climbed down into a cement room.

"Seashells are nice" I said. I got a slap to the face.

"She is a person, not MULTIPLE OBJECTS"

"Raivis, calm down!" I heard the seashell lady yell.

"Raivis?" Toris sat up and looked at his old friend's face.

"You are dead to me, Feliciano"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh

I was bored so I decided to put Feli's POV in

Yea sorry bye

Question of the chapter: What anime world would you like to live in?