Fall of Trost: Eren Jaeger

I'm not using exact dialogue in this since I'm not going back into the episode

(this takes place after Eren's mother is eaten) 

You get the idea

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third person

"Mom!" Eren reached his hand out to nobody. His mom was gone, eaten by a titan. He would get revenge one day.

"Is there room for two kids?" Hannes asked as he approached the second escape boat.

"Sure" Eren and Mikasa were shoved into the boat, where they went to find Armin.

Another titan has appeared, with hard looking skin like armor plates. "SHUT THE GATE" The military police yelled. As the boats started moving in toward Wall Rose, the armored titan crashed into the wall, destroying what used to be a safe haven to people.

Trost, Wall Maria....

Eren's mother and everyone else who died

When Eren looked over at the banks, a man with blonde hair and glasses stood silently on the edge, making no attempt to try and catch the boat. Next to him, he heard people yelling "BERWALD!" "I SWEAR IF YOU DIE I'M GONNA KILL YOU IN THE UNDERWORLD"

Armin was crying. Eren stared at where the armored titan had broken through. If only...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First person

"Eren eat it!" Mikasa said as she shoved bread into his mouth. I mumbled a few curse words at my adoptive sister, but they were lost inside the bread. As soon as I has swallowed a piece, Mikasa stuffed another one in my mouth. "Eat, Eren. Mom wanted us to live"

So I just kind of gave up and went with it.

In the distance, I saw a group of people wearing armor that read CCG talking in a low whisper about the titans. The one thing I caught was "Amon, we all can't live forever"

"Do you think Berwald made it?" A guy with blonde hair asked his friends. Actually, scratch that, they all had blonde hair.

"I mean, he walked across the Baltic to beat Mikkel up" a second person said.

The guy named Mikkel answered with a punch to his friend's face. Mikasa, Armin, and I just stared at them until the military police had to pull them apart. We heard one of them yell "YOU DAMN PIECE OF SHIT"

"Eren, you have to watch out too" Mikasa said to me.

"Alright I get it" I replied. I crossed my arms. Mikasa wasn't my mom, and I was going to have to prove it to her one day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter

I ran out of ideas :P

Besides, we see Eren's POV in the anime anyways

Next one should be more interesting

Question of the chapter: Do you ship Eren and Mikasa? If so, why?

[Also is any of you get this, Eren's mother had the "hairstyle of death" like Hinami's mother in Tokyo Ghoul and the mother in Full Metal Alchemist (I think, I haven't watched it yet)]