Pieces: Armin Arlert

I guess this is a filler chapter

Sorry about it

Kind of trying to wrap this one and Space Experiments up so I can focus on World's Collide and the oneshot book

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Staying up in the branch was seriously no fun. I mean, we didn't have to fight anything so that was a plus. But still!

At one point, we got a 12 meter titan who started trying to scale the tree that Jean and I were standing on. Good thing Jean's super skilled. Yao and Reiner were going on about bars and whiskey and other crap. I heard someone yell "Mikasa!" in the distance.

"Everyone head to Stonehess district" Alfred yelled.

"Uh... right!" I shouted back. "Let's go!" Jean, Krista, Yao, Reiner, and I hopped down from the trees. And we were intercepted by another titan.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Jean shouted.

"Another titan in less than five minutes? Yao shouted, "This is unacceptable!"

"Just kill the god damn titan!" Jean yelled. I sent out a line that was immediately snagged by the titan. I ran into a tree at full speed.

"Armin!"

I felt someone catch me. I think it was Jean or Reiner. I heard a loud thud, signalling the fall of the titan.

"Armin, hold on!" someone yelled. "That is an order!"

"Armin, look at me! LOOK AT ME!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head felt heavy. I rubbed my eyes as I tried to sit up. "Armin, stay down" A girl's voice said.

I mumbled "Who are you?"

"What?" I opened my eyes to see Krista, Kiku, Reiner, and Mikasa, standing around my bed.

"Welcome back, dude" Alfred walked into the room.

"W-what did I miss?" I asked. "Where's Eren? And Jean and Yao and-"

"Eren and Yao are fine" Reiner replied.

"T-then Jean-"

"Isn't dead" Krista finished. "He's in a different room. Oh, Armin, I was so worried about you! I didn't want you to die! Not yet!"

Why is she so adorable? I asked myself.

"So tell me, Armin-kun" Kiku said. "What happened?"

After about five minutes of explaining, the highly eccentric Hange walked in with a notebook, Levi behind her. "Start the operation. We don't have much time" Levi said.

"Yes, sir!" They all said. One by one, everyone left, until it was just me and Kiku left.

"Aren't you going to go?" I asked him.

"No. I can't" Kiku replied. He was fingering a piece of cloth. "I would kill everyone if I did, not because I can't fight, but because I can't control myself"

"How bad was the damage?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Do you mean the city or you?" Kiku asked.

"Me"

"I mean, obviously you are sitting here, so it was fixable. I do believe you had a concussion and Hange was predicting something called amnesia" Kiku answered.

"What's amsa?" I asked.

"Amnesia. I believe it is a fancy word for paralysis" Kiku said.

"Hange get your ass out here!" I heard a guy yell. "Kiku, you too!"

"I have told you! I can not go out!" Kiku responded.

I thought hard. What really was amnesia? And why couldn't I remember anything up to the first day of training?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please don't judge me on this one, I actually did this in 30 minutes.

Question of the chapter: Do you ship Armin x Krista?

G'night