Titan Shifters: Kuro Honda

Kiku stuffed me into an underground room and pulled the door shut. "Kuro, listen to me!" I had made him crack under stress and worry, and he wasn't like himself.

"I want to be out there!" I shouted.

"You can't be out there!" Kiku yelled back. He retreated to a dark corner. "I wish Mr. Germany were here"

"I'm going out" I opened the hatch. Kiku immediately had a katana to my throat.

"No, you are not" He had become much more calmer, but didn't seem to be afraid of accidentally hurting me. Unlike his usual self. I gently pushed the katana away and unlocked the hatch.

A hand hurtled into the room and pulled me up.

"Kuro! I-" I didn't hear what Kiku said, as the hand closed around me. It smelled like iron.

I chose this time to reveal my powers as a titan shifter. I sped away on all fours.

"KURO WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard someone yell. I ignored it. Then I saw him. The titan with black hair and green eyes.

I barreled straight through him and turned a corner. After killing oh, maybe ten or so titans, the first titan found me.

Fuck.

I felt my arm rip away as the titan bit into me.

And then it left. It was just gone. I crawled out of my slowly disintegrating titan body and stumbled into an alleyway. Kiku was sitting there with the body of a cadet.

"Eat, Kuro-kun" Kiku said. I nodded and plopped down exhausted. The ghoul side of me regenerated my arm while I munched.

"Tell me, why are you out so early?" Kiku asked.

"There's more than one titan shifter, if I am right" I answered.

"Aw hell naw" Reiner stood in front of the alleyway. "Bertholdt, we got something to see. I think I found the cart titan"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehehe....

sorry if this got out of character

Question of the chapter: Favorite titan power and why?