Fall of Trost: Berwald Oxenstierna

Emil, Lukas, and I were walking over to Raivis's place when there was a loud crunch. We heard screams. First one, then three, then too many to count. "LOOK UP!" Someone shouted.

So we looked up. And immediately regretted it.

There was a grotesque titan, no skin, with his hands on the top of Wall Maria. He was steaming, and he looked down on us like we were nothing but little bugs. "What the hell is that?" Lukas asked.

"A titan" I growled. "How is it so tall?"

People around us screamed as a large hole was kicked into the wall. Emil let out a cry of pain as he was pinned down by a boulder. "Big brother!" Lukas gasped. Emil groaned.

"Okay on the count of three, we lift this" I said. "One... two..."

"THREE!" We hoisted the boulder from above Emil's leg, and let it drop as soon as he had it out. It was really heavy, mind you....

"Ow..." Emil whimpered in pain. "I think my leg's-"

"Crushed" said a voice. Mikkel had shown up. Lukas smiled. "We have to get him somewhere safe"

Something broke inside of me. I let him get hurt. I thought to myself. I didn't protect him enough.

We ran toward the escape boats, me with Emil on my back. "Wait, where's my wife?"

"TINO!" Mikkel shouted. We called for Tino, but he never showed up.

"Can we please hope that he already made it on?" Emil moaned. It wasn't like we had much choice.

Problem was, there wasn't enough room for the four of us to get on. Someone had to stay behind.

That someone was me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eh I tried

Sorry, short chapter

There's technically a part two to this from Eren's POV that'll be more in depth

Question of the chapter: Do you think Sweden will get eaten by titans? Why or why not?