Insane?: Berwald Oxenstierna

I sat in my cell, my back against the wall. I had refused food for the past week, since I knew it was human meat. I had only recently discovered that, and I didn't feel like being a cannibal. I didn't talk during the day either.

Seychelles still came every night. Except now, I would turn her down. I just sat in the corner, watching all the ghouls.

So when Ayato came up to my cell, he had a little surprise.

I looked him in the eye and said "I'm gay"

He just stared at me. Then he looked across the room at the masked guy with a ponytail. He tipped his head.

"Alright, I don't know what you're playing at but HOW HAVE YOU NOT GONE INSANE YET?" Ayato asked. I shook my head. I looked down at the ground and traced grooves in the floor. "YOU FUCKING CUNT WHY ARE YOU NOT INSANE YET?"

"Because I'm gay" I replied. Ayato's face turned bright red. "And I think you're gay too"

We stared at each other.

"Ayato, what's taking so long?" Said a voice from the next room.

"I'm coming, Tatara" Ayato yelled. Then, looking at me, he said "I'll kill you, you piece of shit"

"AYATO GET OVER HERE AND PUT THE HUMANS IN THE CELLS" A different voice yelled. Ayato got up and retreated to a room in the corner of the prison. I guess it's a prison. Ayato returned, dragging a man with thick eyebrows and emerald green eyes. 

Arthur was cursing so colorfully that I couldn't tell which were actually words I knew. He looked at me and said "BERWALD, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DID YOU DO?"

I simply shrugged and pushed my glasses up my nose.

The girl next to me hadn't moved in ages. I thought she was dead on many occasions, but she isn't for some reason.

Remember when Ayato said I wasn't insane?

I am insane. I just don't show insane well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea I was really bored

More filler I guess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yao POV

I lifted my blade. Kitz yelled "EREN JAEGER ARE YOU HUMAN?" No answer.

Someone got the nerve to ask "EREN JAEGER ARE YOU A POTATO?" (Tom Andre reference)

I facepalmed. "There is no way he is potato, aru"

"SILENCE!!" Kitz looked super pissed. "I WILL ASK ONE MORE TIME; EREN JAEGER ARE YOU HUMAN OR A TITAN?"

"I'm human!" He yelled.

"Traitor!" Kitz yelled. "Bastard! FIRE THE CANNONS!"

Smoke rose into the air as the cannons fired down onto Eren, Mikasa, and Armin.

"You'd think Kitz would learn, eh?"

Matthew walked up behind Kitz and hit him over the head with the flat side of his blade.

"Matthew, what the hell was that for?" A black haired kid came up running after him. Every nerve in my body said ghoul ghoul ghoul ghoul ghoul

I took my quinque out. "I don't know who you are, but I'd assume you are a ghoul"

"What?" He looked at me. "Matthew-kun, tell him I'm not a ghoul"

"He isn't" Matthew said. 

I followed my instinct. I stabbed him through the midsection with my quinque.

And all hell broke loose.

"Stupid westerners" I muttered as I stabbed the ghoul again and again. "Die, aru. Die for me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoopsies I might have killed Kaneki

:P

Question of the chapter: What rate ghoul do you think you would be and why?

For those of you who like parodies and are fine with cussing, go check out tomandre on Youtube for some AoT (SnK) parodies

That's all I got

Head out