Joining the Scout Regiment: Mikasa Ackerman

A tall man with thick eyebrows and blonde hair stepped out on stage. He introduced himself as commander Erwin Smith. After a long and super harrowing speech about death and other stuff, he told everyone to leave if they wanted to go join the Garrison or the Military Police.

People turned tail and walked away. Not me. I was doing this for Eren.

Because no matter what, Eren is mine.

After about three minutes (a.k.a. Conny, Sasha, and Jean's monologues), all the people had left. Except for a few of us. Armin stood to my left, his head held high. Yao stood to my right. I saw Conny and Sasha whispering out of the corner of my eye. Jean mumbled under his breath.

"Will you be able to charge into certain death?" Erwin yelled. 

"Sir, we don't want to die" I heard Alfred yell.

"Let's hope you don't" Erwin said. "Welcome to the scouts"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alfred POV

Oh boy oh boy, I was totally not nervous.

Ludwig, Kuro, and Arthur had turned tail and hauled their asses out of there.

As of now, I know that Mikasa, Armin, Conny, Jean, Yao, Kiku, Krista, Matthew, and a few others that I didn't bother to learn their names of stayed behind here.

We all walked through this creepy looking mansion. I heard Eren call out "Mikasa! Armin!"

I grabbed Armin's shoulders, turned him around, and shoved him toward Eren. "Hey Eren" Armin said.

One by one, the majority of us just crowded around him.

"Everyone's here? That would mean you all joined the scouts" Eren said. "I'm guessing Annie, Jean, Marco, and Touka joined the Military Police or the Garrison?"

"Marco's gone" Jean said.

"What? He's missing?" Eren looked at Jean like he was crazy.

"We think he got eaten by titans" my little brother Matthew stepped beside him. "We couldn't find him"

"Who are you?" Krista asked.

"I'm Matthew!" Matthew shouted. Thing is, he isn't that loud when he talks, so his shouting sounds like normal talking.

"He could still be alive, you bitch" Eren said angrily.

"I literally said he's gone, okay Eren?" Jean spat. "I never said he DIED"

Captain Levi walked in and stared at us. Behind him was another boy. "Hide, go ahead" Captain Levi said.

We all got a pretty good beating. Except for Mikasa. Mikasa kicked poor Hide back into the captain. I heard him mutter something about Mikasa being an Ackerman or something.

"Oh boy that looked fun!" A kid with a whole bunch of red stitched all over his body walked in. "I wanna fight her!"

"No, Juzo" a second person walked in. "Eren, take Suzuya up to his room, will you? We gotta get these cadets uniforms"

"Uniforms!" Krista squeaked.

We all put on the green cape. I think I looked the coolest, because I'M THE HERO!!

Don't ever forget that, alright bro?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Putting America's snobby brat side in

Question of the chapter: In a death match, who do you think would win- Juzo Suzuya or Mikasa Ackerman - and why?