тнє вєgιииιиg | 1

Little Izuku spun around crazily on his chair as he rewatched the video of All Might save the city, his eyes full of excitement. He always wanted to be a hero, it was his dream, his desire. "Izuku! You don't wanna be late for your checkup!" Inko laughed as she heard her son squealing with joy. "Okay, mom!"

•*•*•*•

"Your son doesn't have a quirk..." The doctor coughed.

Deku froze and his eyes filled with despair, his smile stayed in place as his silent sniffles were hidden away. "What do you mean?! He has to have a quirk, r-right?! This is just a joke..?" Inko said wide-eyed towards the doctor as she hugged her child.

"I...im afraid not.." the doctor lied as he lifted up his glasses, turning back to the monitors. Midoriya's fragile heart was shattered, broken like thin glass.
He looked up to his mother, "it's ok mom...." he sniffled a smile.

•*•*•*•

"Mom...?" Izuku asked as he sat in the chair gazing at the screen. "Yes..?" Inko questioned, walking over to Izuku. "All Might is so cool....he smiles even if something bad happens....and he's so brave and strong..." He turns to look at his mother as he pointed over at the screen. " Do you....think I can...be a hero like him..?" Izuku watched as his mother gave him a hug as she sobbed. "I'm sorry Izuku...!" She cried as she hugged him.

That wasn't what he wanted to hear...

It felt like the world was crushed right beneath him...

Though Izuku still kept his hopes up, hoping for the best to come forth.

•Years later• (Izuku's POV)

I was walking under the bridge with my hero analysis notebook in hand, and I wondered why Kacchan hated me so much. We use to be such good friends, up until he got his quirk...

He took a turn for the worst and started bullying me for being quirkless, and although I thought nothing of it, one day, I remember when he told me to swan dive off the school roof.

It felt like I was impaled, but I hadn't lost hope.

I kept on telling myself, 'If All Might can do it, so can I', but my crumbling faith and hope said otherwise.

My thoughts were interrupted however when I felt something hold my back. "This'll be a good body..." the creature said.

I looked at it, noticing its green liquid form as it wrapped me around in himself. It seemed as if he was suffocating me once he began entering my mouth slowly. I clawed at it, but it was no use. I felt myself slipping away until...

"...id.....kid...Kid!" The big man repeatedly slapped my face gently as he awoke me. "Ah, good! Thank you for helping me catch this villain! May I ask for your name?" He asked.

I rubbed my eyes before looking at him, and I couldn't believe what I saw. "A-All Mi-Might?!?" I yelped with wide eyes. He handed me a book, still waiting for an answer. "O-oh! I'm Izuku Midoriya!" I smiled as I took the notebook.

"Well young Midoriya, thank you for your help. I must go now and take this villain where he belongs. In jail!" All Might chuckled as he pointed towards the coke bottles in his pockets full of the green sludge monster. "Farewell!" He says getting into a jumping position. I grab onto his leg begging for him to wait, but oh, it was too late. (Rhymes, lol...)