αgαιи?! | 11

*3rd POV*

His thoughts were completely focusing on the man he had just seen.

Was it just him? Pixie-Bob didn't see him...but what about Mr Aizawa...? Was he even there?

This was like mixing the brewing potion to thought land. It was completely silent in the cage. Pixie-Bob, as worried as she was, ran over and unlocked the cage.

His eyes only filled with confusion of what he's seen. Maybe a ghost, a phantom? He was thinking to much he forgot to breath. Pixie-Bob nudged him for that, but she pulled him out, and just then he turned back into the boy he was before.

Pixie-Bob, almost hyperventilating of fear of what he's seen, called over Recovery girl, and Eraser head. She could see him shaking slightly, and the goosebumps on his skin. Hair on end and color drained from his eyes. The sight was a fearful one to see, but as a hero, she had to see what she could do. Pixie-Bob hugged the young boy, but he didn't flinch.

It came to realization that he was muttering about the man this whole time. "The m-man couldn't possibly a Nomu, right? No...it had a brain, well...i think... it was unseen though...how? A quirk? What quirk could do that. Its impossible...his wings should have been his quirk, Wait! Maybe...maybe...no, no, NO! That's not possible!" His mutters only continued like a never ending wave. Pixie-Bob didn't know what to do then, but she listened to the info of the boy.

"Quirks are the reason were strong, if we have more than one, we would be considered nomu...meaning he is one! Though, it...seems familiar. No, that's impossible, Shigaraki and none of us have never seen the man....wait...maybe it is possible...his wings were black, just like my fur. That's stupid, no. If i can be a hellhound then he can be a...." Izuku froze, no longer shaking, no longer thinking or doing anything he was seconds ago. Pixie-Bob chose to speak, though the door beat her. "What's wrong?! Is anyone hurt?!" Recovery girl and Eraser head said in unison.

Izuku stood still, not even flinching towards the sound as if in deep thought. Recovery girl walked up to him, and snapped her fingers in front of the boy, but just as before, he didn't flinch. Eraser head began asking Pixie-Bob some questions, though she seemed just as confused as Izuku.

While Recovery Girl lead Izuku towards a hospital bed, Eraser head stayed with Pixie-Bob in the room. Pixie-Bob walked out though, now afraid of the dark, cold room. When Eraser head asked as to why she wanted to leave, she just bit her lip.

None of them talked, or at least Izuku didn't.

His mind was impaired to figuring out the man, his thoughts possibly lead him to think....that the man had the quirk of a demon. It explained the pitch black wings and his pale white skin, his almost deadly black eyes and poisonous voice.  

While Recovery checked his heart rate and blood pressure, he was lost in thought. Clearly it wasn't the first, but even if he tried to stop thinking about it, more people came up to him like Dabi and Toga...

Knowing the truth, he didn't want to go back. Not after getting back his memories.

"Midoriya, please tell me what's wrong." Recovery girl asked putting down a few machines.

For the first time in what felt like he flinched. "O-oh...did you say something...?" Izuku asked, scratching the back of his neck in confusion. Recovery girl huffed, only now aware that he wasn't paying attention to anything ever since they came for him. "What's on your mind?" She asked a new question, and Izuku bit his lip.