тωιѕтѕ αи∂ тυяиѕ | 29

Nurses and doctors fled like a stampede, pushing and shoving, even throwing down people just to get out first. Mr. Aizawa, All Might, and even Nezu encircled Izuku, all alert, and standing in a defensive position.

All Izuku did was look out the window, because he didn't feel like anything would happen. Even without the Heroes, he felt safe, and now that there are Villains around ... the feeling still hasn't changed even the slightest.

There was no activity out in the sky, no smoke, no rain, no anything. The sky was colorful and birds chirped, showing how all signs of life and beauty were doing fine.

There was nothing running in terror other than the nurses, as they fled like a stampede of elk galloping in fear.

I looked out the door, plain white walls bleached into my view, scattered sheets laying on the floor and the dim lights flickering like they too held fear.

"Is everybody out?" All Might stated, no movements made.

"Probably, If not I can help them leave the building" Nezu responded, taking a small look at Izuku before running down the hall.

All Might and Mr. Aizawa stayed silent ever since, not even an expression change, only from afraid to worried, and worried to afraid.

Why were they so scared though?

They're heroes, instead of having faces of fear like they don't wanna be here, they should smile to show reassurance to your safety instead! If not, then why be heroes?!

A groan of annoyance broke through my thoughts, I pushed them, stomping out of the room to see what was going on. There were small blue particles bristling through the air like small insects swaying with the wind. All Might clutched onto my wrist, "Don't go ... we don't want to lose you again... none of us do..!" he begged eagerly.

"Don't call me weak."

I shoved his hand off my wrist, walking towards the scene in

With All Might and even Mr. Aizawa scared to leave the boy alone, they hesitated but soon noticed that they couldn't stop him. Instead, they followed as back-up.

•3rd POV• (moments before the accident ... )

Katsuki was dazed, his stomach and chest wrapped in a fine cloth, to prevent his blood from seeping out his body. While Shoto, on the other hand, was cuffed onto his hospital bed. That was from a different story, the teachers, who right after lecturing both of them, put them together in a room to get along.

It was 'Building Friendship' they said.

'World Peace Starts With The Two Of You' they said.

Those words only enraged both of them, as they glared with such intensity, that the doctors/nurses who entered the room caught onto that rage. They'd leave and start cursing to themselves, before confusingly shaking their heads and walking off.

At the moment though, they didn't even bother batting an eye.

Silence shimmered throughout the room, leaving no corner untouched. Until finally, the door was heard with a small yet loud knock. Shoto raised a brow, as the one who knocked finally opened the door, it was Eijiro Kirishima. He had a wide grin on his face, but even then could you see how fake it was.

In reality, he felt worried. Though he didn't like showing his true feelings unless it was happy, or joyful. He waved to the two, his grin already falling to worry in mere seconds. He couldn't pull it off.

"Bakugo are you okay?! I-I heard that you were injured, an-and I just had to come to check up on you!"Eijiro stuttered, full of worry and distress.