ωє ѕєє єα¢нσтнєя αgαιи | 25

(Woooooo~! It's almost thanksgiving, blackfriday, AND cyber Monday! Guess how much money i have!!!! Exactly $5.32. That's literly all my saving, and they're all coins XD.....i'm so poor haha...)

•Izuku's POV•

I felt weak, my muscles felt torn and my throat burned like a saw cut straight through it. Though i was surprisingly clear from blood or anything for that matter. The air pouring down my lungs was cold, like i swallowed a mint or air refresher before taking in oxygen.

My eyelids were a bit heavy, but they weren't tired, just bored and confused as to what was going on.

I tried thinking, thinking back into why i was here, or what i was doing. Though other things popped up instead.

I remembered not being what others wanted, not being worth it, being....the worthless Deku...

My eyes squinted and a tear rolled off my cheek. I felt somewhat relieved, because i've been holding my tears in for a very long time. Maybe if i tried remembering more, i could know what happened in my past.

I shut my eyes, tracing back over and over until i came across a few foggy memories. There was one with tons of people, another with the bi-colored male, then the last one with a ash blonde male. One could only guess who they came from.

Kacchan and Todoroki.

I tried thinking more, what about the one's at the cafe? They were my friends too, right? Though they aren't in my memories as much....i mean...i think, it's not like i can see them perfectly. They're no more than blots of color, like looking at a fogged mirror.

"Room 13, no, Room 13, no, Room 13, Yes! Here! Guys come over here!" Faint yelling was in the hallways.

Wait, where am i?!

Oh....a hospital, r-right...

The door abruptly slammed open, probably about a dozen people standing there with massive grins and widened eyes full of joy and excitement. They stormed towards me, almost knocking the bed off balance.

"DEKU / IZUKU / MIDORIYA" Everyone shouted in unison, almost exploding my ears with such intensity.

I swear i felt something burn inside me for a mere second in that raging sound blast, but i was torn from it's thought as i was bombarded with questions from my classmates.

"Are you okay?!"

"What's that on your face?!"

"Is was the villains wasn't it?! They'll pay for what they've done!"

"Was it a girl??? Was she hot???"

That changed the whole mood, everyone turned to the short grape head, literally beating him to a pulp.

Alteast he's in a hospital right now!

"U-" the mask started closing over my jaw, back to how it was once they put it on, making my voice slightly muffled. "Where's Todoroki?"

I wasn't sure why i asked that question, but it was all that concerned me at the moment for some reason. Strange enough, i felt like i was being stared at again.

My head instinctively swung around, searching through all the hidden spaces, looking for the cause of the almost mortal stare. They must've thought i was looking for Todoroki, because Mina and Denki nudged me sh- wait Mina...and Denki?

"Mina....and Denki......?"

The two that were grinning on my shoulders quickly sprung up and started crying with wide eyes and huge smiles. "O-Oma OMAGOSH YOU REMEMBER OUR NAMES?!" Denki wailed and fell on his knees as he cried tears of joy.