∂ιѕ¢σνσяιєѕ | 5

I've been training for a month now, and i've learned a lot about my quirk. I can transform into some sort of Hellhound if i eat enough flesh and blood, though i've also started feeling more changes when i ate more.

(Pic:)

(Oh and too make it clear the glowing red is showing the blood that he ate, or well drank XD)

Not only can i transform into a Hellhound, but my smelling distance increases along with my sight and hearing. I get more powerful in the Hellhound state and my healing can reattach lost limbs. I can track down people and in my human state my vision can see footprints like a glowing light. My eyes also turn red if i start eating meat.

Today we were trying to exceed my limits, trying to see how much flesh i can consume and if i can transform into something other than the Hellhound.

"Alright, this should be enough to get you in your Hellhound form, eat up while its fresh Deki!!" Toga giggled.

I devoured the flesh, not leaving a single drop of blood behind. The growl that arose from my throat signaled me to shift, which i gladly accepted.

My small yet sharp teeth turned into large fangs with a glowing red showing through the skin and pitch black fur. My body was muscular in a way, but my long thin tail dragged across the floor as i walked over to Toga.

She practically squealed with joy, she always wanted a dog, so looking over at me it was like her dream came true.

"Alright, heres more!!" She smiled tossing me a whole corpse.

It was gone in an instant, and this time it wasn't a growl that came through, it was a snarl. A loud and viscous snarl. I jumped back and felt my body change, seeing the bloody red crawl through my body. My fur was no longer there, and my flesh tore from my cheeks, exposing the sharp fangs in the back row. My tongue was now a thin line like my tail but glowed along with my throat and paws. My ears shot up and i could practically see my bones now.

(Pic;)