тнє мιѕѕισи | 21

(Oh my F****ing blue waffles man, did my story actually make it to 5 thousand?! I saw it and i was like "aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH LET'S DO DIS!" (*≧∀≦*) thank you guys for reading this! Even the votes, like really?! I mean, you didn't have too, but you did! I'm just so grateful to have people like you guys! Honestly, i would hug each and everyone of you rn, but shu were so far apart aren't we? ; ;

Well...then this goes for everyone...

VIRTUAL HUGS!!! (*'︶'*)╯♡ )

Life as we know it is full of questions, some most can never solve.

They are rather dark and blaze in a never ending route of thought.

Confusion.

From the look in his eyes you could see how confused he was about the world.

How it worked, how it was.

His silence made him look mute, as his eyes scanned over multiple pages of a book with a burnt cover. Izuku Midoriya, that was his name. Though on the newspapers his name was known as the kidnapped Forest head, lost soul, or in some cases, villains child.

Many thinking his quirk was to lure all the bad people to him. It was horrid, but i believed it.

This boy is dangerous.

And i have to get rid of him soon.

Even if i'm a hero, this is just the best course of action.

~•~

"Izuku midoriya may be a target for the villains, but i do not think he should be tossed in a cage just to be kept safe." Nezu announced, walking to the center of the room.

This was the conference, all about midoriya, because this wasn't the first time, and most likely not the last time, he's been taken by the villains.

"But then he'd be getting others into trouble, that's a risky thing!" Backdraft shouted, trying to change the principals mind.

"That may be true, but the league of villains would most likely take in hostage's and force us to hand him over." All Might stated.

"Yea bu-"

"Face it, it's better to just let him be. There are more cons in keeping him locked up somewhere."

Backdraft was the only one against the idea, he was outraged.

They wouldn't even let him finish his sentences after that.

~•~

The smell of smoke interrupting my loop of thought.

"DEKU GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!" Someone would shout.

I peered up at the boy, fire was caving in on him, and he just swung his head around constantly, as if looking for something.

Why wasn't he just going for the window?

I have to gain his trust i guess....

Like a normal hero would, i jumped through the window, the fire basically pecking the tips of his pants, i sprayed the water all over him, and the fire of course.

He looked up at me, and i looked back at him.

The silence taking the best of us, i wondered how i could gain his trust though....