The Plan | 28

Toga bit her lip, sobbing silently as she stepped in, running in front of Dabi and blocking him from the man. "ST-STOP! HE DOESN'T DESERVE THIS! WHY DON'T YOU JUST FORCE HIM TO WORK WITH HIM?! YOU SHOULDN'T BE HURTING DABI FOR-"

"Toga stop..." Dabi moved her away, standing up in her place and looking at the man calmly as if he's done nothing. "If you'd like we can plan an attack and kidnap one of their students, then we can leave a note or something..."

The man looked to the side as if in deep thought, his plans like an unmanagable blizzard that could take place in any second. Toga and Dabi talked for a bit in whispers but were shortly cut off as the man turned to them with a smile.

His change in attitude was freakish, but to Dabi and Toga, it was better than him being angry.

"That plan will work nicely ... however ... Instead, I'd like you to bring the ones from the sheets we printed out. Bring me Shoto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugo."

• • •

• •

•3rd POV (with Izuku)•

The turn of events quickly made doctors rush into the room, and while Katsuki and Shoto were being lectured for fighting in a hospital, or for fighting at all, Izuku was still deep in thought no matter how much the doctors tried to grab his attention.

Izuku turned his head to the side and cried, that was the last thing, and only thing, he did for the rest of the day.

Tears ran down his face and he just couldn't get out of his head despite the strong effort. It was like there was something dragging him down by force. Like he had no choice but to suffer by reasoning with his thoughts. He wanted to scream, to shout, but...

he couldn't.

He was too scared to do anything, and deep inside he knew he didn't know himself at all. He learned of everyone else but not once did he learn about himself. At court, he learned a few things, but even that wasn't enough to actually make him think he was a complete hero fanboy. Even after walking into his All Might filled room he just couldn't make it out. He felt different...

Empty...

Despite his love for Shoto, and sympathy he felt for his friends and those injured either mentally or physically. He felt like all he was feeling was no more than a lie. Like a makeup covering the truth.

Though he didn't know whether it was the heroes or the villains who lied.

And in a way, he admired Mom and Shiki Senpai for standing up for what they knew was wrong.

Sometimes he'd wish he could do the same, and help solve all of the world's problems. Izuku wanted to be special. Yes, now he remembered. He didn't care about the fame, nor the fat stacks of cash he'd shower in daily. Rather, he only cared about making the world a better place.

It never mattered if he was a villain or a hero.

A smile grew on his face, tears ceasing, but leaving soft red marking under his eyes. Izuku pulled the sheets off himself, walking towards the window and letting in the cold air. All he could think of was that he at least didn't have to choose for that. Izuku knew that both sides cared for him, despite their differences.

A knock came through the door, but Izuku didn't turn. "come in" he called.

The door creaked open, it was Nezu, All Might, and Mr. Aizawa. All Might stood in place, unsure of what Izuku would think when he saw him. "Midoriya, There's been something bothering us heroes, would you mind answering a few questions for us?" Nezu asked politely, sitting on the small bench beside the window.

Izuku nodded, huffing, and smiling under his mask.

"What are the questions? I might have answers.." The boy stated, staring down at the trees and bright blue sky hanging just over it. For a day with a boy fight, things still seemed happy. The sky was full of chirping birds and people walking around, having small laughs and smiles at times.

It took a while for All Might to finally step in, a small frown shaping onto his face.

"First off I'd like to say sorry, for making you have to face this off on your own." All Might said, "No one should be going through this, especially at such a young age... "

Izuku turned to him, slightly angered at his presence but nodding in agreement. "Obviously, but that doesn't matter anymore, it already happened. And it's going to happen, just like YOU said"

All Might attempted to speak again, but no words came out. He shut his mouth for a second before coming with the right words, Mr. Aizawa watching and listening closely.

"Hey, no need to be so aggressive, you were the one who wanted the power in the first place, All Might believed and trusted in you. He warned about what would happen in the future, yet you still wanted the power. It's not his fault, he just wanted to help you follow your dreams." Mr. Aizawa huffed, tired and irritated.

Izuku tsked, crossing his arms and turning his head to the side. He didn't want to believe that but what else was there to believe?

"I never asked for your opinion, Sheesh..." He hid his embarrassment, he was completely exposed by none other than his teacher. Mr. Aizawa chuckled a little, " Maybe next time you should think things through before going into conclusions (? is that what it is?)".

Izuku frowned, gritting his teeth, "OKAY! STOP MAKING SUCH A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT!".

They all chuckled, slightly and not as loudy. This got Izuku pissed, "WHAT ARE THE QUESTIONS, DO YOU WANT ANSWERS OR WHAT?" he shouted, anger boiling up inside of him. Nezu finally took the chance to speak, rubbing the boys back in an attempt to calm his anger.

"Well, the first question is-"

"THE VILLAINS ARE HERE!!!!"

___

_____

_______

__________

End of chapter 28

Word count: 1019