αи∂ ѕσ ιт gσєѕ.. | 16

*A few hours later*

Nomu and Shigaraki trained, thankfully the other Nomu backed off behind the bars, though that didn't stop them from staring...or...well, more like glaring.

"Alright, that's it, can you stop them from watching me!? This is getting on my nerves!" Shigaraki groaned as he dropped his rubber knife for their training session.

Izuku laughed, "and how would i do that? I'm not even sure if they listen to me."

Shigaraki grabbed Izuku's shoulders, "Then try, you never know if they won't listen to you either,"

He smiled and nodded as he shoved off Shigaraki's hands and walked towards the Nomu's cage. Bull and Ptery already looking at him intently as he smiled heavenly. "Hey can you back off? I'm trying to do some training and your getting Shiki Sensei mad."

They looked at him for a second before running off into the dark; cold room.

He turned and started making his way over to Tomura who seemed to smile for probably the 100th time today. "Ar-" "OPEN UP! WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED!"

His smile faded along with Shigaraki's, how did they find the new base already? Hell they haven't even done anything bad ever since they got Izuku!

Kurogiri ran into the room, or in other words, weapon room.

"The Heroes are here we have to leave quickly!" Kurogiri shouted, thankfully the walls were somewhat sound proof.

Shigaraki groaned and grabbed a real knife along with a few guns, removing his glove to prevent him from using his quirk. Though they started running towards one of Mom's portals, Nomu only smiled wickedly.

"Hey, isn't this our chance?? You said you wanted to get rid of them right? Then why are you running?" He stated almost sounding insane from his face.

"No, there are to many, we have to go before they take us to jail, or even worse, get us killed." Shiki Sensei growled as he snatched Nomu's sleeve and pulled him toward the portal.

"Ptery kun! Bully kun! Can you kill some heroes for us??? Oh, and get Shiki sensei off me while your at it!"

They surprisingly broke through just like he said, but it shot a strange wave inside his throat. He coughed hoping to get the feeling out, but instead of air coming out he puked out blood. Shigaraki tore away from him once he saw the red liquid.

Deku not only shook in fear, but he was really afraid.

Why now of all times did this happen?

Ptery and Bull stood and watching Izuku, towering over him like One For All did only hours back. They're breathing was heavy and frantic, as if they planned on doing something with fear.

"Nomu block off the heroes from coming! Don't just stand there! And hell if you so as much stay i'll call All For One!" Shigaraki grumbled as he pushed Deku, Kurogiri unsure if they should leave without the Nomu.

For once they moved, no, in fact, they ran.

They're feet stumbled towards the door that broke open as if on cue. "Bird No-" A branch of wood spun around Shigaraki, his movements blocked off.

Izuku clenched his stomach, hoping nothing more would spew out, but since the heroes were here....well, let's just say he HAD to risk it.

He didn't know too much of his quirk, in fact, he was clueless, so his brain and fighting skills would have to be put to the test.