тнє ρяσвℓєм | 23

My heart throbbed.

'W-Why now.....?' I kept refreshing the mail, making sure if it was real or not, maybe i was seeing things...right?

No matter how many times i kept refreshing, it still popped up.

I dropped my phone onto the table.

My entire body shook like a wet chihuahua, 'what am i suppose to do? M-Maybe i should tell the heroes! Wait....no....th-then he'd try killing me...

'And....what if i ran away from everyone? i feel like such a bother, would it be better for everyone? They did talk about how they wanted the 'old' me....but the 'old' me isn't here anymore....'

I felt a tear dribble down my cheek, and i stared out the window.

It was dark, stars illuminating the sky with over whelming power. 'I wish i were up there, and not down here. I would have less problems to worry about...but here i am....suffering...'

"*yawn* mph....Mid....or...iya..?" Todoroki said, half asleep ; laying on the ground like a dog.

"Shh....i gotta use the bathroom....be back in a bit" i sauntered off, and took a last turn to him and the rest.

I hope i get to see you again....

•••

••

The cold wind laid gently onto my face, small water droplets hitting the floor every 5 seconds exactly. I left the house at 4:49 ; which was a pretty good time to leave at.

The park wasn't that far, thankfully, but there was slight fog, and it was pretty humid.

It was pretty nice out though.

'He probably won't even be he-'

"Izuku, there you are..." a voice called only a few inches away from my neck.

My body went cold, i stiffened ; basically hearing the slight whistling in All For One's breathing.

"Follow me"

Suddenly something pushes my butt, i turned quickly, it was bird Nomu.

"O-oh hey..."

He chirps, the mask muffling the sound as he pushed me again.

"P-please stop...i can walk ya'know..?" I chuckle a little, walking towards All for One whom stood next to a concrete bench. Strangely, it was beside a statue of All Might.

"Sit." I nodded, sitting on the bench while looking up at him.

"S-so what's the quirk...?"

All For One stayed silent.

"This will hurt a bit, keep your mouth shut until it's completely over with....oh...and, don't puke or you'll have to drink it again." All For One dug a hand into his pocket, pulling out a small tube of glowing liquid.

'Was that....f-from the hideout...?!'

Bird Nomu put his head on the bench, his derpy eyes beaming up at me. I could see.....sadness...?