αωαкє & fαℓℓιиg | 3

The constant beeping of a heart monitor started a rhythm to my brain. Chatter that wasn't understandable swarming the room. A light that shot like laser beams aiming for my eyes.

They slowly forced my eyes open, making me face reality once again....sad reality...

I didn't know where I was, because the room was a bright white with the smell of hand sanitizer and slight hints of blood. Just the mere smell of it made me have a strange urge. Though I cross that off my mind as I poke my head around.

It was quiet other than the chatter that was emitted behind the door.

"Hello...?" I call suddenly stopping the convo.

The door creaked open, and I believe recovery girl checked on me with a somewhat worried expression. "Oh Midoriya, your awake! How are you feeling?" She said slowly making her way over to my hospital bed.

"A bit nauseous, but other than that I'm fine..."

"Alright...well, I'm gonna do a blood test on you so try staying still."

She said it in an almost alluring way, as if only the mention of that....beautiful...red liquid....what? Wait, I dunno what I was thinking, nvm! "Sure thing..."

"You sure did lose quite a bit of blood, Midoriya. You should be more careful next time."

She said again in the same tone. Why was I feeling this way just cause she says that one word??? Well, it can't be helped...

"Sorry, I just....went a bit too far," I grumbled remembering the events before. Recovery girl flinched a little, but as she finished taking out the blood she went over to her desk and examined it.

"Wow, you recovered faster than expected! You must have a great cell structure to heal this quick!"

I looked at my hands and give a small smile "that's cool....". I looked out the window towards the buildings we fought at, it was almost completely destroyed now. Come to think of it, did we win? How did the others do?

As if on cue...

"Deku!"

Uraraka, Lida, and Todoroki came through the door and embraced me in a somewhat gentle hug. "How are you feeling? I brought you a bento if you're hungry!" Uraraka san said handing me the red bento.

"You did good in the battle, but you should probably consider getting a hold of your anger...."- Lida

"He did say some cruel things though, it was his fault, he deserved it."- Todo

"He did...but we were the heroes, and that wasn't so hero like-"- Lida

"Guys, he got badly injured and you guys are criticizing him when he won?" - Ura san

"Wait we won?"- Deku

"Yea! Thanks to you, I managed to get the bomb when Lida was distracted!" -Ura san

I smile ear to ear from my success. "But it's not considered heroic if you almost die from one 'fake' villain," Kacchan says walking over earning a glare from all of us.