???? | 7

I practically stand there, still in a dogs position, it started making my food go...up and out. Nomu quickly got a hold of Eraser head, though i started puking out burning flesh from my stomach. Todoroki seemed surprised, not disgusted, but surprised. 

The puke melted the ice, and Dabi ran over. He melted the back of the ice giving Todoroki a cold stare. "Hello Shoto, im sorry, but ill be taking him." Dabi grinned throwing me over his shoulder.

Todoroki grimaced, he blasted ice for Dabi's feet, but Nomu knocked him off his feet. No...not him...

I growled but as a backslash, my headache hurt even worse. I bit Dabi's shoulder to stop it, but he shook me off. "If your hungry, then eat the god damn corpse!" Dabi snapped.

"How am i suppose to if your carrying me!" I snap back just as he throws me on the corpse.

I growl a bit but start eating away. Seems like they don't want me too eat peacefully, sheesh! My teeth seem to get sharper everytime i smell blood, must be part of my quirk....

"Deku! Please, come back to UA! We all miss you!" The pink girl said as tears streams down her cheeks.

"What the hell do you mean come BACK to UA?! I don't even know any of you!!" I snap with a low growl from the migraine.

Everyone seemed to have a confused look, but soon the Mustards fog started getting closer. All the villains, including me started running off in different directions, cause if we breath in that gas....well, we get poisoned. Chainsaw Nomu was stuck to a tree, so the rest tried chasing after me, sadly.

I ran, but my blurred vision made it hard to not crash into anything! My head ache and nausea made it much worse, i puked out a few burning liquids on my way out of his fog.

A ice wall materialized out of thin air in front of me, it was one of Todoroki's quirks, but i also had another quirk. I made a fist with my hand and rammed into the ice, but nothing happened, my fist was now bleeding. Dam it Eraserhead!

Something poked me, and suddenly i felt weightless. What the flip?!?! "Release!" The pink girl said, suddenly making me fall face first on the floor. That hurt so bad....i could barely even see anymore.

'Well...this is it....im being taken to jail...' i huffed.

•*•*•*•

I let my eyes open to the white room, it was quiet other than the beeping of the heart monitor. "Izuku...." a deep and upset voice called making me jump. OMG IT'S- ITS ALMIGHT!!!

I start shaking and look the other direction from him, spotting some students. Todoroki, Bakugo, pinky, and Eraserhead in the group.

"S-Sir...Ar-Are you t-takig me to j-jail...?" I ask with a stuttering mess. Him along with everyone else sighed, i didn't understand why though...

"No, do you remember who these people are?" All Might said pointing over to the students.

"U-um...i...i know half head is Todoroki....explosion boy is B-Bakugo...and pinky...then Eraserhead..." i say pointing to each one. Bakugo walked closer to my bed, "WHATS WITH EXPLOSION BOY?! OR ATLEAST WHAT'S THE NAME YOU USE TO CALL ME?!" he shouted make my heart literally skip a beat with fear. "I-i-i don't know!!!" I said lifting my hands up to cover my face from him in self defense.

"Bakugo, he doesn't remember, the villains did do something to him after all..." The red spiky haired male said.

What...? The villains did something to me...? No, they said they saved me...but...they never told me anything about how now that i think about it....maybe their right...