I cant zayn.

Harry-

I woke up to the feeling of hands dabbing my face.

"W-what happened" I groan holding my head wincing.

"B-baby its me zayn" I look at him getting all the painful memories flowing back.

"G-get out" I whisper looking at him.

"What do you mean get out? Harry whats wrong" He says reaching out for me making me flinch.

"Y-you said you'll protect me. Y-you lied to me. You fucking lied. He hit me over and over until I can barely fucking breath." I sobbed seeing him about to talk but i cut him off.

"No I dont wanna hear you talk. I cant do this zayn and then you are in a whole different g-gang m-my father w-will k-kill you if he finds out. I-im scared z-zayn" I cry looking at him.

" B-baby please dont push me away im sorry for not protecting you your dad sent me on a quick mission and yes i'm in another gang but that gang is mine. For now on I will protect you the best way I can babe please dont push me away" He says wiping his thumb across my cheek wiping the fallen tears.

"I-I cant zayn"

"Please harry"

"You have to go"

"Harry dont do this. I fell for you"

"I fell for you to zayn but let me go"

"I'm not Harry and i will get you out of here you wait and see" He says determined kissing my lips softly walking out my room leaving me in a abyss of my thoughts.