Finally Dead.

Zayn-

"So you're telling me were killing him sooner than later" Liam says

"Yes he has to die. He's beating his own son Liam" I say frustrated

"Aw I see here." He smirked

"See what?"

"You like styles kid. You like harry" I scoffed at his accusation. Even though it was true.

"What no Liam" he gave me a 'you ain't fooling no one face'

"Fine I like him a lot" I sigh

"Will he like you once he finds out you're gonna kill his dad" I shrug never thinking about that.

He wont care will he? His dad abuses him. His mom doesn't care. I'm gonna kill them and treat harry like the princess he is no one is going to hurt him ever again. Anybody who does I will cut there fucking fingers off and shove them down there throat.

"Sir we have Niall in the dungeon(basement)" I heard Louis also Liam boyfriend say. I nod my head grabbing my gun and knife walking down stairs.

"Zayn h-help they captured me" He said close to tears.

"I'm the one who sent them" I smirk circling around him as if he was prey.

"W-what i-i knew it i fucking knew it" he spats

I punch him in the face making him look at me.

"You hurt my harry" I smirk seeing is blue eyes glare at me.

"HARRYS MINE ALWAYS WILL BE MINE" He screamed making me chuckle.

"Harrys not yours. Were you the one eating him out making him moan your name. Or the one he was begging for him to fuck him" I say brushing the tip of my knife against his neck.

"H-harry would d-do that" He says tearing up.

"But he did. He's mine and mine only" I say right before plunging my knife deep into his abdomen.

"N-no" He wheezed as I took the knife out watching the blood gush out of him seeing lay limp and lifeless.

"You will not hurt my harry" I spit on his body telling Liam and some other gang members to clean it up burying his body.

Desmond you're next. I thought