Im coming baby

Zayn-
*two days before wedding*

"We got everything in go?"

"Yes Sir" was heard all around me. I had people at the venue pretending to be maids and servants and some butlers. We were doing just fine.

"Zayn are you sure you wanna do this" Liam says.

"Yes Liam I want my baby boy in my Arms and also want that bastard dead" I say grabbing all my weapons and putting on a suit.

"I'm coming for you baby"
——-
Harry-

"Oh you look beautiful harry" My mother says finishing up my makeup making me roll my eyes.

I hate this I hate her. I hate my father. Fucking hate everything.

"Your bump is kind of getting big love" My mother says but I just kept quiet looking down.

"Harry I want what's best for you....Please just smile" She says softly. I look up at her tearing up.

"I-I loved h-him m-mom" I sob not caring about my makeup.

"Honey Zayn was no good...He was going to kill your father...You don't want your father dead do you??"

"I want him dead he killed the man I love"

"How can you love him harry it was 2 months you didn't know him" She glares.

"I don't care he gave me the love I was itching to have. The love I know I fucking deserve" I yell in her face making her slap me.

"You will not disobey me you will Shut your mouth about Zayn and get married to dean. Besides you're having deans child. Zayn is dead get over it...You will fall in love with dean do you understand harry" She says looking me straight in my eyes.

"I-I understand" I whimper.

"My small son you look beautiful.... Why the tears" My father says cheerfully walking in.

"I-I'm so happy I'm getting married to a wonderful man is all" I sniffle obviously lying.

"That's so good you fell in love with him and having his baby...knew you get over that disgrace of a boy" I bit my lip to keep my sassy ass comments to myself. So I nodded.

"Ready to walk down?" I nod my head letting my mom fix my make up. After she was done she hurried out the room probably to take her seat.

"Ready son" my father says. I nod my head hooking arms with him.

"You will not ruin this harry you will smile and act like you're so in lov-"

"Father I might be having this mans child but I will never ever love him" I say looking ahead.

He grabbed me pushing me against the wall holding me by my neck.

"Listen here boy... you will not ever fucking disrespect me I'll kill you little boy. Not like I can't make more sons" He spats. He lets go of me fixing his jacket grabbing my arm hooking it with his.

I hold back tears hearing the wedding music play. My father and I start walking through the doors as I seen the set up of flowers and something so cliche...White doves. I wanted to vomit. This dress was itchy, dean looked old, and not what I wanted.

I just want my Zayn and if I have to live with this man for the rest of my life. I'm gonna run away wherever Are honeymoon is.

My father let go of my hand as we get to the alter helping me up.

"You look beautiful" Dean whispered. I nodded looking down.

"We are gathered here to today to be-wed Harry styles and Dean Winchester to love and to hold one another till death does them part" The priest starts.

I bit my lip holding back a sob that was aching to come out. I don't wanna get married not to him.

"Do you Dean Winchester take harry styles to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do" dean says smirking at me. I only glared back.

"Do you Harry Styles take Dean Winchester to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I-I" I look at everyone, then my mom and dad to see them glaring mouthing I do.

"I-I d-do" I choked out.

"By the power vested in me I pronounce you mister and mister Winch-" Priest was cut off with a bullet in his head.

Next was everyone screaming taking cover.

———-

Damn