21

At around three am, Luke was the last to leave Stella's house. All the other guests had already left.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Luke had said before kissing Stella's forehead. He waved at Lola and me before walking off.

We waved back as Stella walked back to the porch.

We walked up the stairs, finding Ashton's door wide open. Bea and him were soundly sleeping, cuddled up on his bed.

Walking past Ashton's room, we entered Stella's room, quietly shutting the door behind us.

"Finally, some sleep," I say, falling onto Stella's bed.

"Not until you wash off your makeup and change into pajamas," Stella says with an authoritative tone.

"And explain to us why I heard you moaning in the bathroom a few hours ago," Lola adds. I can hear the smirk in her voice.

"There was moaning in the bathroom?!" Stella exclaims.

I poke my head up from the mattress, looking up at the two. Lola was watching me with a smirk, whilst Stella had a look of genuine concern on her face.

"You better start talking," Stella says, sitting down on her bed next to where I was laying.

"Can't this wait till tomorrow?" I groan into the blanket.

"No!" They both call out in sync.

"You're clearly getting some and not telling us," Lola says. "I told you she seemed happier," Lola hit Stella's arm, as if to grab her attention and show she was right.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I ask.

"You're getting good dick," Lola says bluntly, "With good dick comes the good-dick glow. You clearly had it, but Stella was skeptical."

"I thought she would tell us," Stella shrugs. "Clearly being away from us has changed her," she looks at me with a disappointed look.

"When did you get so secretive?" Lola asks.

Figuring they weren't going to let me sleep, I decided to finally tell them. I sat up in Stella's bed, facing both of them.

"I didn't hide this from you because I don't trust you or anything like that," I tell them. "I hid it because that's what we agreed on. No one was supposed to find out, not for a while anyway."

"Find out what exactly?" Stella asks, raising an eyebrow.

I'm hesitant on whether to say anything. If I do, I'll also have to tell Calum that my two best friends know, and I don't want him to get mad at me. We did agree on telling no one, after all.

On the other hand, Calum was the one that dragged me to the bathroom, so in a way, it was kind of his fault Lola heard us, not that I blame him for any of it, I just don't want him to turn this around on me.

I finally decide on telling them. "Calum and I have secretly been seeing each other for the past few weeks," I say.

Stella's face lights up. A grin appears on Lola's face as she starts jumping up and down on the bed.

"I knew it!" she screams out.

"Seeing each other as in dating or?" Stella asks, trying to be heard over Lola.

"Not exactly," I say.

Lola settles down, "what do you mean not exactly?!" she exclaims. "Don't get me wrong, I'm all for no strings attached type shit, but you usually aren't."

"It's not exactly no strings attached either..."

"Then?" Stella urges me on.

I sigh, knowing it's going to be complicated to explain to them. "We haven't 'defined the relationship'," I say whilst making air quotations with my hands, "because my dad stopped me from seeing him."