27

Just as we'd planned, Calum texted me at twelve fifty-eight am, telling me he's in front of my house. I had slipped out the window, already dressed, and climbed down the side of the house before walking to Calum's car.

Once inside, he gave me a peck on the lips before driving off to the park.

Calum seemed nervous during the car ride, and a little jittery, but I chose to ignore it and let him work out his nerves.

"This seems like a good spot," he said in a nervous tone as he parked the car under some trees further in the park.

"Cal," I giggled, looking at his shaky hands. "Why are you so nervous?"

He looked at me, "I just, I've never um... No one's ever uh..."

"Sucked you off?" I try to finish his sentence for him.

"Yeah," he looks down, probably embarrassed about his confession.

"Can we move into the back seat?" I ask him.

"Yeah, sure," he says, unbuckling his seatbelt and opening his car door. I do the same and sit down in the backseat. Calum sits down on the opposite side, still refusing to look at me.

I look at him, trying not to laugh. He's so cute when he's nervous. Deciding I'm the one that's more experienced, I choose to lead the situation, starting off by moving next to him and making him look at me. Once he does, I press my lips against his, trying to calm his nerves.

Calum kisses back, slowly easing into me. Our kiss is hungry as we both try to get as much of each other as possible.

His hands travel down the arch of my back and land on my butt, squeezing it and pushing me towards him.

My hands remove themselves from his hair and go down to the hem of his shirt, which I pull up slowly, trying to get him to take it off. Once he realizes what I'm trying to do, he breaks our kiss and yanks his shirt off over his head. I try to get a good look at him, all the tattoos on his chest and arms, his toned stomach and tan skin, but it doesn't take long before he's kissing me again.

As much as I'm enjoying his kiss, I notice Calum throwing signs of impatience, such as trying to kiss me quicker and with more hunger. I decide to break our kiss and make him lay down a little.

The car isn't the most comfortable place in which we can do this, but it is most definitely something new and risky for the both of us. Calum is leaning against the car door, trying to get as comfortable in his position as he can, however, it's noticeable there's something digging into his back.

Noticing his discomfort, I take off my hoodie, handing it to him. "Here," I say, throwing the hoodie at his stomach, "take this."

Calum does as instructed and puts the hoodie behind his back. My eyes trail from his chest, to his stomach, and finally to his basketball shorts, which already seem to have his imprint on them. My fingers trail over the hemline of his basketball shorts, slowly pulling them down under his hips and lower than his underwear.

He seems uneasy, which is why my gaze switches between his briefs and his eyes every few seconds. "Are you okay?" I finally ask, noticing him at edge.

"Yeah," he answers, a little out of breath. "Just nervous," he admits.

"Don't be," I say as I pull down his briefs, exposing his length. Ever since we had sex, I've had a hard time removing the mental image of his dick from my mind, and looking at him again, in all his glory, was enough for me to remember the details of that night.

We lock eyes for just a second, as if making sure the other feels comfortable with what's about to happen. Once I get his approval with a small nod, I look down, fixing my gaze on his length before placing my lips on his tip.