4

Your POV

I leaned against the wall and let out a big sigh while pushing me off the wall and turned around only to bump into a hard chest in the proces. I glanced up and locked eyes with non other than Sungwoon.

"S-so-sorry" i stutterd.

I quickly pulled away from his grip and back up a little bit, just incase he would hiss at me just like Jimin did. He then squeezed his eyes shut and started to rub it slowly. How cute! Why does he look like a baby doing that?

He then blinked his eyes a few times before looking back at me. "It's alright, no worries."
He then looked around "Aren't you eating?" he questioned.

''I'm not really hungry anymore.. so i decided to take a look at the school while everyone was having lunch" i smiled. "And one of your friends was acting weird just a few seconds ag-"

"Who?"

"I think his name was Jungkoo-"

Sungwoon pushed passed me and walked in the cafetaria leaving me there dumbfounded.
I shrugged my shoulders and turned around hopping around the halls like a little child.

______________________________________________

10 more minutes untill lunch break was over, i was in the girls restroom washing my hands after doing my business and dried my hands on the towel.

I got a text from Jihoon sending my what class i have to go to.
I sighed and walked out of the restroom meeting students walking around in the hallways towards their lockers or going towards their class already to be on time.

Me?

Well i was lost and i didn't want to ask just someone i didn't know the way.
I felt a tap on my shoulder and glanced around seeing Jungkook standing next to me.

I raised a brow at him and he coughed sofly while glancing away ''Are you lost?"
I slowly nodded my head and scratched the back of my neck.
"I'll lead you the way... what class ?"

I showed him my text from Jihoon and he grabbed my wrist pulling me with him.
His touch was so cold, i whimpered at his grip.
Students got out of the way and let me and Jungkook walk through the hallway without anyone getting in our way.

"I want to say sorry for what happened like a few minutes ago.." Jungkook muttered.

"It's alright, no need to apologise"

"I was... just not myself" he quickly added not even looking at me.

"It's alright, no worries!" I responded with a smile even tho he wasn't looking at me.

Soon we arrived at my classroom as i saw Jennie & Soyeon standing there with Daniel waiting outside of the room. Daniel glared at Jungkook as soon as he spotted where he was holding me.

I let out a fake cough as he quickly let go of my wrist. I rubbed my wrist when he walked away bumping shoulders with Daniel in the proces.
I looked at my wrist and saw that his finger prints was very noticeable.

Soyeon took my hand and exclaimed my wrist "Did he hurt you?"

"No! He probably didn't even know he had a strong grip on my wrist, it's alright. It doesn't hurt at al" i quickly responded.

"Do you need ice for that tho? We don't want it to get bruised badly" Daniel said while standing next to me.

"It's alright, but thank you anyways'' i smiled.

Soon the bell rang alerting us to known that lunch break has come to an end and that everyone had to go towards their class. Me and the others walked inside of our class and took a seat at an empty desk.

The teacher wasn't here yet as usual, they Always take their times while students have to be on time. Like it's not fair. They needed to get scolded at too.
"Pssstt"

I looked up and glanced over my shoulder and saw Daniel writing something on a piece of paper before throwing it at me. I raised a brow making him roll his eyes before pointing at the paper that was now laying on my empty desk.

I unfolded the paper before looking at Daniel 'Don't talk to Jungkook anymore, just stay away from him' i rolled my eyes and put the paper in my bag.

Why doesn't he want me to talk to Jungkook? I mean... i won't talk to him anyways. He just only walked me to class and apologised for his weird behavior. That's all?
After i straighten up the teacher walked in with Sungwoon & Jimin following behind him.

"Don't be late next time, understand?" The teacher scolded them.

Yah... who are you to scold them? You we're late yourself! i mentally said rolling my eyes.
In the corner of my eye i saw Jimin & Sungwoon's lip turn upwards a little bit.
They just nodded their heads and walked towards the back of the class.

Before the teacher closed the door Sungjae ran inside stopping him from closing it.
The teacher glared at Sungjae as Sungjae just smiled and walked casually towards his seat.

"From now on, no one can be late for this class!" the teacher yelled.

Sungjae sat down next to me and rolled his eyes before laying his head ontop of his desk facing me. "Wake me up when class is finished." he whispered.

I just nodded my head chuckling softly before glancing behind me seeing Sungwoon glancing at me once again. I quickly faced the front and tried to pay attention to whatever the teacher is blabbering.
This class is so boring, i wish the teacher would just shut up and put on a movie or something instead?

The teacher suddenly stopped talking as he was looking at the very back of the class and then put book down closing it. "I see no one is paying attention, so let's watch a movie instead!"
What the heck?!

Everyone began cheering in joy as the placed their own books away in their bags and got drinks out of their bags instead. I nudged Sungjae's side as he snorted before waking up.
He stretched and glanced at me "Is class over ? That was fast!" he began to stand up but noticed that everyone was still sitting in their seats.

"Y/n? Why did you wake me?"

"Because we don't have class... we're gonna watch a movie i guess?" i responded

"I don't like movies" Sungjae muttered before laying his head back on his desk. "wake me up when school's done" and closed his eyes again.

Aish... this boy